The Gaurds are on the rampage!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

The Gaurds are on the rampage!

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

on thursday the gaurds were arresting people with their wepons drawn! if you said no he would kill you and if you said yes he would put you in jail. why did the gaurds do this?
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

DM event I would imagine. It was to get people talking around the keep, where really having your weapons drawn is not needed. 8) It worked!
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

You'd be surprised to see what some people really look like when they take off the helmets, cloaks, and armor.

A note of caution: Be very careful if you walk the Keep in "street clothes" and clear your inventory because your packs are too clutterred with 25 suits of armor from Lia. :oops: I :oops: have this friend that sold forged armor to Vogon by mistake and did not find out until the next day when I -- I mean he -- tried to find it. :oops: :oops: :oops:
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
dm icequeen
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm icequeen »

Oh so your all having fun with my Blackstone Guard then i see......Yes it is a on going event to get RPing going again around the keep and it has worked :D

Have fun cyas in game *grins*
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

it was quite surpirising having a gaurd run up to me and actually talk to me.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

dm icequeen wrote:Oh so your all having fun with my Blackstone Guard then i see......Yes it is a on going event to get RPing going again around the keep and it has worked :D

Have fun cyas in game *grins*
How can I tie one of the guards shoe laces together? Be great fun seeing him stumble around!
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Maybe a Tanglefoot bag. Though he would have to roll a 1 on his save and you would have to hope that he doesn't cast Freedom of Movement. The odds of success would be remote to say the least.
The only constant is change.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Caesius wrote:Maybe a Tanglefoot bag. Though he would have to roll a 1 on his save and you would have to hope that he doesn't cast Freedom of Movement. The odds of success would be remote to say the least.
Or just very improbable! *The Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy*
Lukas_Mandingo
Duke
Duke

Post by Lukas_Mandingo »

nice cartoon
:lol: :lol: