Community of Free Folk

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

driller wrote:Two hostile guilds, one old, one new and with one indebted to the other.

Kazra smiles to himself and rubs his hands with glee...

-driller
As far as I am concerned, once this is resolved, there is no hostility. Any hard feelings is purely the result of opposing perceptions and none of those perceptions need bleed into IC.

IC and OOC an be very different things and should be when it comes to RP. Not all IC solutions are always found through RP, sometimes the OOC implications need to be hammered out first.

Sorry Kazra, but Starkson... in whatever form and whoever inhabits it... will not devolve to the point of serving his goals.

also of note... dear Kazra... the Freefolk will not be indebted to Starkson.

IC-wise... Wine will return and seek out Fawn and discuss her concerns regarding recent events and offer Fawn and any Starkson members who chose a way to seperate peacefully and form thier own community.. leaving Wine to step in and resume leadership of Starkson.

Wine considers this movement to distance themselves from Starksons past as a peaceful seperatist movement. She thinks that those involved are good and loyal people who would be best served with a fresh start. In the interest of helping these brothers and sisters and removing any chance of ill will, she has already chartered the services of Capt. Zim to locate a suitable island home.

It is Winesa's hope that all Starkson members who chose not to join the seperatists will provide these departing brothers and sisters all the aid an support they need to thrive as a peaceful people.

Pharo
Chiffawn2
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Chiffawn2 »

My personal thanks for everyone's support and for working toward a satisfying outcome for all.

Naming contest is still on please PM me with entries. Deadline March 19th 11:59 PM reset EST

Aye, also... no hostilities between groups exist. We are all going to go into this clean and RP the change as suggested.

See you all in game.
Fawn
Chiffawn
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Chiffawn »

NAME THE BAND OF COMPANIONS
Only 2 1/2 days left to Enter
Prizes are 3 forge stones, 1 million gold and a bag of swag

PM Chiffawn with your entry here or see Fawn (Chi'fawn), Eric Skallagrimson or Sirion Holifner in game.

One entry per Character is allowed please include your account name(s) and the name of the character and his or her entry.

Ends March 19 11:59 PM EST
If you think it is impossible -- for you, it is.
Gahani
Knight
Knight

Post by Gahani »

*sitting in the tavern talking to the bartender*

Can ye believe it...the lass won't even let me peek at the list of names. Tain't fair I tell ye...not like I'm getting anything out of this. *sips whiskey* Woah...too much cinnamon in that batch...here Joe...let's try this again...
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

As of today 20 million was paid by Ortelassa to Driller to help the Freefolk.
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Paid in full. Zim offers passage to both Islands now.

-driller