Losing Subrace upon character relevel

Report any bugs you find here.
Cometchaser
Knight
Knight

Losing Subrace upon character relevel

Post by Cometchaser »

This is a pretty minor thing, but currently if you use the option to relevel your character, there is no way to choose a subrace again, so you can only have your default race. The subrace bonuses are minor for the most part so I considered losing the subrace as my "price to pay" for releveling my character, so to speak. But I could foresee it being a major problem if someone needed to relevel, say, a Bladeweaver.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Losing Subrace upon character relevel

Post by driller »

I will look into this.
Cometchaser wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 pm This is a pretty minor thing, but currently if you use the option to relevel your character, there is no way to choose a subrace again, so you can only have your default race. The subrace bonuses are minor for the most part so I considered losing the subrace as my "price to pay" for releveling my character, so to speak. But I could foresee it being a major problem if someone needed to relevel, say, a Bladeweaver.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Losing Subrace upon character relevel

Post by Cornflower »

OK, I haven't played for a couple of months, but I distinctly remember relevelling my bladeweaver. I'm pretty sure it works for bladeweaver at least, but you have to remember to manually type the subrace in the subrace field when relevelling.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)