Underdark portal in cantina not working

Report any bugs you find here.
Adalon
Commoner
Commoner

Underdark portal in cantina not working

Post by Adalon »

I just finished all of the quests in Oasis and the main quest guy gave me the quest to go to the cantina, however the portal down there doesn't do anything. My character gets a cool light show around his head when I click on the portal, but it doesn't teleport anywhere. Until this gets fixed, is there an alternate way for me to get down to the Underdark?

Also, since this is my first post here, thanks for the great server!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Underdark portal in cantina not working

Post by driller »

I will check it. You could hitch a portal ride with someone who has been there already.
Adalon wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:56 am I just finished all of the quests in Oasis and the main quest guy gave me the quest to go to the cantina, however the portal down there doesn't do anything. My character gets a cool light show around his head when I click on the portal, but it doesn't teleport anywhere. Until this gets fixed, is there an alternate way for me to get down to the Underdark?

Also, since this is my first post here, thanks for the great server!
Adalon
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Adalon »

Thanks! Also, I happen to be working from home today if you'd like to see the portal not working with my character (assuming you can't replicate it with your own or the dm tool).
HighHomer
Commoner
Commoner

Post by HighHomer »

I also found that I was no long bound to the portal in the Dwarven Citadel.
With being more then half way done of the quest there, I thought it was odd.
So I just started using the portal in the cantina, it worked for me a few times, and then went belly up.