pvp

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Re: pvp

Post by Wing--Zero »

No nothing I did was me trying to lure anything lol. That was someone elses version of what happened between me and you. I personally did assume you had to have moved me b/c I knew I wasn't on the circle but, I HAD to have been close enough for you to summon me along with you while I wasn't there. I always try to avoid going afk at portals (except for temple portal b/c you CAN be moved freely) but, it IS possible to move someone in a non PVP area. Me and Mask confirmed this last night together. However thats not what you did. I DO have screen shots of what was said and what happened. I also have screen shots you trying to Time Stop me in the arena without nothing being said just me logging and you tried to kill me first thing. If you don't like the nuke why is it ALWAYS your first move???? I use it against you b/c we've fought once in the past and I know that is the VERY first spell you go for so I expect it and have you pegged as a consistent user of the spell. Mine and your fights are proof that just because you cast time stop or get use ALL your time stops doesn't mean your going to win the fight.

The first time you fought against Damian I do belive you used every single one of your time stops and STILL COULDN'T"T KILL HIM. I was standing still afk after being hollered for in real life to get a game plan for what we were going to do for that day after I killed the gaurdian. (we had to move a lot of furniture so we planned ahead). That was the last spot I remeber being was in the bridge of doom when I left to go talk for 5-10 mins. I than came back to my computer and was at Akons being attacked by someone with NO MESSAGE no anything of why they were attacking. SO naturally......I defended myself against your character "The Tough Warrior". You lost that fight and ran out of the circle but, did not die. THAN You logged into your level 40 character "The Light Warrior" who is a 28 wizard 10 pale master 2 rogue. I knew what you were doing so i used invisibility and checked both entrances to see if you were trying to Hunt me to kill me. You were standing there buffed to the Max (you also had HARM protection on which is not needed for gaurdian) getting your spells ready. I time stopped used MD and stripped your harm ward so i could kill your mage you were coming after me with and said "nice try". You than logged out and I thought that would be the end of it. Than you started posting here. SO I thought I would try to see if you actually moved me or if I was just standing too close to the circle when i went afk....I logged on to the same guy I thought you might have moved who was last logged out in the Arena. Thats when I poped up at the Arena with you and Mask which cought me majorly off gaurd especially when I seen you try casting time stop the very very first thing. So i stepped into the keep stepped back into the arena and cought you in time stop. I attacked both him and Mask (whom I have greatly apologized to and still feel crappy for to this day b/c I was unsure if he was helping him or just standing there and acted rashly) Me and him have talked about that and we are okay.

I have the screen shots to back ALL this up and have already stated EVREYTHING that happened minus the back and forth banter between us. I didn't grief you and am not griefing you. If your worried about being attacked.....try NOT ATTACKING SOMEONE!!! Its that simple. I'm not running around looking for you to fight but, if we cross paths try not attacking me and than nothing will happen. I've been letting your Throw the first stone almost every time and have the screen shots to prove that.

To be honest this was a misunderstanding on both sides me and you. I thought you moved me to akons to kill me which as it turns out I was standing closer to the ring than I thought I was. I will make sure from now on if I go afk I am very far away from that ring from now on. I could have sent you a message and asked why you were trying to attack me myself (b/c I was just down to injured when I got back) but, I thought I already knew the answer. That was a mistake on my part. You could have sent me a message and at least gave me a few minutes before attacking me. In that time we BOTH would have been sent outside the ring per what your and masks testing has proven. If you don't attack me when we cross paths nothing will happen what so ever other than we will just go our own ways but, if you keep attacking me as soon as you see me of course i'm gonna defend myself.

-Thanks,
Zero

P.S.
If driller needs to see the screen shots or would like to let me know and I will PM them.
Last edited by Wing--Zero on Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

Lol very good point! I don't worry about grammar when playing or posting things for games as it was my worst subject.....that one should be plainly obvious :P
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
Ming
Baron
Baron

Post by Ming »

Driller, so perhaps the inside akons shop should be turned into a nonpvp zone, so people can be nudged out of the way?
xookero
Commoner
Commoner

Post by xookero »

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/TLa09EZR/file.html

How about that? Using pvp in Aidreks tomb is ok?

little off-top:

@Driller - I've got also plenty of ss when this guy is using exploit on chests in Aidreks Tomb - how can I send you that?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Ya, I already did that. Thanks.
Ming wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:59 pm Driller, so perhaps the inside akons shop should be turned into a nonpvp zone, so people can be nudged out of the way?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Aildrek's tomb is a PvP area, as long as the server's rules are not broken.
xookero wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:19 pm http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/TLa09EZR/file.html

little off-top:

@Driller - I've got also plenty of ss when this guy is using exploit on chests in Aidreks Tomb - how can I send you that?
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

I actually didn't PvP you I just used my bigbys hand to stop you when you took off ahead of us.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
Forgery
Knight
Knight

Post by Forgery »

well truth of the matter is he did in fact provoke me. i was in the wrong for attacking him. i should not attack anyone. even though i did have a right to attack him i should have denied myself. i should have shown him the love of Jesus. i failed to do that and i was punished.

Post by driller » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:19 pm

I was told you nudged him to the portal while he was afk. The attacked him after you moved him over there.

we determined that you cant move someone in a pvp zone. how does his story add up and mine doesnt?
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

xookero wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:19 pm http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/TLa09EZR/file.html

Those are just screen shots of me opening and checking the chests to make sure there is no exploit. I didn't get any item other than what was in the one on the left. I actually gave the rune of recall away and I let others get items out of the other 3. I think your trying to jump to a conclusion there a little early. I explained this to you in game to you as well I actually assumed the same thing about you and was wrong but, was told that is impossible to do now. Which case I checked to make sure for myself while I was down there.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Casting spells on someone is a hostile act. Let's cool it.
Wing--Zero wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:30 pm I actually didn't PvP you I just used my bigbys hand to stop you when you took off ahead of us.
xookero
Commoner
Commoner

Post by xookero »

driller wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:24 pm Aildrek's tomb is a PvP area, as long as the server's rules are not broken.

little off-top:

Ok, good to know that.

How about chests? Is it allowed now?
I'm just little confused...
On the one side there is DM which ask me to do ss if I see someone using this exploit. On the other side there is Mr. Wing-Zero who has used the exploit in front of me. Or maybe he doesn't, because (as he said to me) he was doing it as "test for driller"... and suddenly stops it when my invisibility wear off.
BTW. "Those are just screen shots of me opening and checking the chests to make sure there is no exploit." make me laugh really hard :D

PS.
"I was told you nudged him to the portal while he was afk. The attacked him after you moved him over there." - oh come on, who would be so patient to nudge somebody from vendor to entrance and have fun of killing someone there... Also after some tests everybody (who was testing it) admit that PC can't be nudged in pvp area - as for me it is simple - Mr Wing-Zero is liar...

As I see further discussion is pointless.

@driller exploit still works - in 2 of 4 chests loot has respawned
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

Your right that is a hostile action. I was wrong to cast the Bigby's on the other player and for that I do apologize.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The chests cannot be exploited now. Yes on 2 of the chests you can possible get double loot if you open them right before they reset, this is just a consequence of how they work.

He was trying to see if it is still exploitable, he told me this beforehand. The only thing that really matters here is that you admitted you attacked him first and he responded. You jumped conclusions that he was griefing and attacked him based on those beliefs and after losing you came on here demanding that spells be nerfed.

If you think that someone is griefing, take a screenshot of the behavior and send me a PM about it or message DM.
If for some reason you need to attack someone afk(blocking et el.), send them a tell saying sorry, I had to attack you, your character was blocking the exit. That will hopefully avoid misunderstandings in the future.

A thing about PvP here:

The PVP setting is for RP guild and clan wars, not to settle scores.

Dieing to another player cost 0 XP or gold on respawn, so you don't lose anything anyways. This whole thing is pride and egotism.

Get along please.

This thread will now be locked.