Red Forgestone drop rate increased?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Katar
Knight
Knight

Red Forgestone drop rate increased?

Post by Katar »

I went about 3 months without seeing a red forge stone drop but I have gotten 4 of them in the last 3 days - including 2 this morning within an hour of each other. Has the drop rate increased on these or have I just had a run of luck. It seems odd because the drop rate on everything else seems to have almost completely stopped for me :shock:
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

I found my first recently but have heard of others finding them again. There seemed to be a lull for a while.

You got a pocket full of those luck stones?
Katar
Knight
Knight

Post by Katar »

Fenrip wrote:

You got a pocket full of those luck stones?
No luck stones at all. Before I read about them here, I thought that message telling me I had 0 Luck every time I logged onto BSK was just a DM's cruel way of tormenting me by telling me what I already knew. :lol:
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Red Forgestone drop rate increased?

Post by Capt Cliff »

Katar wrote:I went about 3 months without seeing a red forge stone drop but I have gotten 4 of them in the last 3 days - including 2 this morning within an hour of each other. Has the drop rate increased on these or have I just had a run of luck. It seems odd because the drop rate on everything else seems to have almost completely stopped for me :shock:
Man you are playing the wrong game ... go to Reno or Las Vegas and bet the farm, the whole enchalata, even the mother-in-law!!!

What's you PC's name so maybe I can RP where your hunting.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Katar wrote: I thought that message telling me I had 0 Luck every time I logged onto BSK was just a DM's cruel way of tormenting me by telling me what I already knew. :lol:
Amen to that.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Katar wrote: No luck stones at all. Before I read about them here, I thought that message telling me I had 0 Luck every time I logged onto BSK was just a DM's cruel way of tormenting me by telling me what I already knew. :lol:
It could be worse it might go into minus figures :wink:
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

Very true... I thought it was Driller and co's sly way of telling me that they are finally getting around to penalizing me for giving all my characters an 8 or lower charisma!
There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

EliotRey wrote:Very true... I thought it was Driller and co's sly way of telling me that they are finally getting around to penalizing me for giving all my characters an 8 or lower charisma!
Ha! I wondered who all those ugly brutes were walking around the keep!
Katar
Knight
Knight

Post by Katar »

What a day! 2 red forge stones this morning and now my 1st amber :D :D Either the drop rate was tweaked or there was a rift in the server universe today.
Battlerager_Draco
Baron
Baron

Post by Battlerager_Draco »

I found my first blue forgie earilier today. :D
Fear the Dragon.
ImageImage
Rainsanctum
Knight
Knight

Post by Rainsanctum »

got 2 red forge stones within half an hour from the mages in nethriss. well, that was about half a month ago though.
k9mouse
Duke
Duke

Post by k9mouse »

life is good in that dept. 8) let us hope were be kept that way..... :)
~=% Run from your nightmares, chase after your dreams, but in the end ... they both come to you in sleep %=~
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Katar wrote:What a day! 2 red forge stones this morning and now my 1st amber :D :D Either the drop rate was tweaked or there was a rift in the server universe today.
Sweet mother of god, do we need to talk business.
EliotRey
Baron
Baron

Post by EliotRey »

You people and your ample forgie drops make me sick!! If I could only kill one of those mages, maybe I'd get some red forgie drops too! The only red forgie I've ever gotten was a gift from a dm... I think because his "Jackal" character had just finished wiping the floor with me!
There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

EliotRey wrote:You people and your ample forgie drops make me sick!! If I could only kill one of those mages, maybe I'd get some red forgie drops too! The only red forgie I've ever gotten was a gift from a dm... I think because his "Jackal" character had just finished wiping the floor with me!
I'll give you a nice hat that reads 'Dunce' if you let me pick your pocket. It's a magic hat. :P