Amber Forge Stone

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Amber Forge Stone

Post by Roland Deschain »

Yes I am looking to aquire an amber forge stone. I am willing to pay good gold, trade forge stones, or offer what serives i can in exchange for one. Thanks for your time and any HELP you have will be greatly appreciated.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Define good gold, how many and what kind of forgies -- and what are these services you offer? A social player perhaps?

Kidding on that last bit.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Let's not go down that road.

-driller
ValentianNizzle wrote:Define good gold, how many and what kind of forgies -- and what are these services you offer? A social player perhaps?

ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

driller wrote:Let's not go down that road.

-driller
ValentianNizzle wrote:Define good gold, how many and what kind of forgies -- and what are these services you offer? A social player perhaps?

Have a bit of a sense of humor, old chap. Heh. Or I'll switch it up on you and start quoting the Qu'ran. :wink:
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

Let's keep it clean. Don't want no quoting of a blasphemous text now do we? And that goes for the Bible too. The greatest works of fiction ever written my man and horrid reasons for untold wars across time and space. Religion has no place in modern society and its restrictions on the natural order of mating by the human animal will drive the human species to extinction.

Or so I'm told by the voices in my head. :D
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Ok, getting way off-topic now. Do you have an Amber or not?
If so, PM the OP.

-driller