Minor Forge problem

Report any bugs you find here.
ThrainSoulforge
Commoner
Commoner

Minor Forge problem

Post by ThrainSoulforge »

Hello. I am fairly new to the server and not 100% sure how the forge works but my son and I were being helped by another kind player who generously offered to forge some of our stones for us. She (Cat o Craft) was wonderful, but when forging my Bladeweaver's elfblade we decided to use a **** stone and a **** stone which we thought were vampiric regen and haste. The ****turned out to give holy avenger though and made it a paladin only weapon unusable by me. She did the thing with the **** shard to remove the **** stone and the holy avenger effects went away, but the paladin only restriction stayed in place. I don't know if it's possible to fix the elf blade or if it is just scrap now but I am really sad to lose that **** stone that went into it.

/Updated to remove spoilers -driller
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Minor Forge problem

Post by driller »

This is an oversight on my part, I will fix it.
ThrainSoulforge
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ThrainSoulforge »

I saw your message to me in game about the sword but i had been fighting so I don't know how long it was in game before I replied. Molnek Strongarms was kind enough to give me an elfblade he didn't need and suggested I put the bugged one in the trash which i did since it was taking up space in the bag, I would be most happy if I could get the one forge stone back that gave it the vampiric regen, but if not, that's ok. Everyone has been very helpful in game.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I would need the original sword.
ThrainSoulforge wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:29 pm I saw your message to me in game about the sword but i had been fighting so I don't know how long it was in game before I replied. Molnek Strongarms was kind enough to give me an elfblade he didn't need and suggested I put the bugged one in the trash which i did since it was taking up space in the bag, I would be most happy if I could get the one forge stone back that gave it the vampiric regen, but if not, that's ok. Everyone has been very helpful in game.