The Nightstalkers

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

The Nightstalkers

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

Let it be known that a new group, 'the Nightstalkers' have risen to put a stop to Hordak and his followers.
Our glorious Leader, Vincent Spade will lead us to victory.

Ghurfallas and Deladia Dinniaellae will assist him in the noble cause.
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

OOC: Was this a word of mouth thing or posted on a bulletin board?

*Murken Shadowbender hears of this "Nightstalker" clan and what they stand for*

"tsk tsk. Ye'd think thar be a bloody war goin' on in Blackstone. Well, ifn they pays good, I figger Ol' Murken ken make a name fer hisself."
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*dark figure laughs form the shadow's* Do I even know these people and how would they know of me? Guess more morons live in Blackstone these day's ...

//Can't kill somebody unless they give consent and if I remeber right I was never asked so take you BS RP somewhere else ... and its so funny you do this long after I have left the server ... LOL //
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

// Since you are going on the OC tour, I will join.

Characters talk with eachother, so even if they did not see you, Ghûr (my char) and Dela could have joined a cause for mere gold and power, what do they care who you are? as long as the pay is well and they can cause mischief, all is well.

They got drawn in by a guild starter/ leader, so no reason for them to look you up, he asked and told, they just smirked and rose their hands for gold.

On the other hand though, I did thought you were aware of this happening. So I do have to say this is not the most well way to go. I was under the assumption that you would have gotten a message from Vince that this was about to start. An OC apology would be in order because I would not like it either to be hunted without an OC request. RP takes two sides.

A shame you left the server though, it could have been a fun RP time (that's the main reason why I play anyways, and that goes for Dela too I am sure)

Hope there's no grief involved as that was certainly not the intent of this, it *was* the intent to spice things up in the keep.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

//apology accepted Cajin ... its not your fault that few people who get and use occly information about me and use it IC for a reason to kill my character, but then again this is nothing new here in Blackstone an I have delt with it for many years as goes for Vincent Spade never heard of him dont know him and has no RP reason in my opinon to go after Hordack the Dark //
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Blackarrow

Post by Mizon Sky »

OOC - Hi all, having recently made a bountyhunter Drow char im very intrested in joining ya clan, but Hordack does need to give consent before any pking occurs as is the rules.
If all this is ok seek my char out, he goes by the name of Blackarrow. :twisted:
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Cajin wrote:// Since you are going on the OC tour, I will join.

Characters talk with eachother, so even if they did not see you, Ghûr (my char) and Dela could have joined a cause for mere gold and power, what do they care who you are? as long as the pay is well and they can cause mischief, all is well.

They got drawn in by a guild starter/ leader, so no reason for them to look you up, he asked and told, they just smirked and rose their hands for gold.

On the other hand though, I did thought you were aware of this happening. So I do have to say this is not the most well way to go. I was under the assumption that you would have gotten a message from Vince that this was about to start. An OC apology would be in order because I would not like it either to be hunted without an OC request. RP takes two sides.

A shame you left the server though, it could have been a fun RP time (that's the main reason why I play anyways, and that goes for Dela too I am sure)

Hope there's no grief involved as that was certainly not the intent of this, it *was* the intent to spice things up in the keep.
Yeah, what he said.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

*A crazy drow vagabond stirs and begins shouting from a nearby gutter, a long-since empty bottle of boozecohol in his hand*

If I had a copper piece every time I heard this one...

'But she said yes with her eyes!'
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

// ok, seems this guild still can operate. I would suggest making it a rogue organization not tolerating any other rogue organizations (a monopoly if you will) but I yet have to see Vince to conclude this.

As for those willing to still join, `RP with Either Ghûr or Deladia for entrance.

* Another dark character passes the board, known only as The Wanderer*

Hmmh...a curious place this blackstone...*stokes his beard and walks off leaning on his quarterstaff*

// Glad it's settled then Hordack, mayhap till another time
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Blackarrow

Post by Mizon Sky »

Seems my Blackarrow char wont be able to join due to some RP that went wrong, ( Got on the wrong side of a rather bullying clan and will cause more headache then its worth) but none the less I will be making a new Rogue, he wont be the contract killer type, just a jack of all trades whos good at sneaking, unlocking and making npc's pockets abit lighter every now and again 8)
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

No offense Mizon but you did pick fights with the wrong people the hunters are in the keep for balance as is the Starkson
-Lady Sabel
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Hey Blackarrow you missed cleaning the bird poop off the left wall's battlements.... get back there slave Wine has a few other things for you to do around Starkson...... hehehehehehhee... Slave ownership has its perks.

.... it's a drow thing you know....
The world is a strange place.
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

OOC: Wait, drow are allowed on Starkson? They'd better not show themselves around Murken, just an OOC warning for an IC possible problem.
Mizon Sky
Baron
Baron

Post by Mizon Sky »

OOC- None taken Kalizzle, your right they are :shock:
Oh and for RP reasons Blackarrow will be taken on a contract to kill someone, but this will go wrong and he'll snuff it so to speak, so no more slave for you Jazelle mwhahaha. ( I had this planned out before I bumped into you lot so :P )
My fault completly, it was my first attempt at rping a Drow which is something ive never tried before, and it seems there not the best race to use on BSK unless ya know all the ins and outs.
I think I'll stick to elfs and Dwarfs :wink:
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

ooc: What do you think Orty is? Just painted Black, her hair bleached and wearing red contacts lenses? She's has not only been a member of Starkson but also a Sovereign for years. All have been allowed on Starkson there is no racial limits there and has never been to my knowledge. There has also been demons living there along side angels too.
eclipse08 wrote:OOC: Wait, drow are allowed on Starkson? They'd better not show themselves around Murken, just an OOC warning for an IC possible problem.
Mizon Sky: Not a problem it's your rp we were only was helping as you asked. Sorry to see the drow go but then again he was having such a hard time of it, ah well not all can survive live on the surface.

ic: Posted at the Starkson Docks:

This island is home to the citizens and friends of the Starkson Protectorate.

To help insure peace and safety for all, the following laws apply to all who visit Starkson Isle:

No violence against citizens, guests or property.
No pickpocketing or theft against citizens or guests.
No casting of spells used for ill against citizens or guests.
Helms are to be removed and your indentity made clear.
Weapons are to be sheathed.
Tresspassing seen or unseen is not permitted.
Use of persistant portal magic is forbiddin without permision and then must be collapsed immediately.
All property of the Protectorate should be surrendered unless lawfully issued.

The word of the Sovereign (or those designated) is law.

//Ok sorry there back to the topic of the post.... Nightstalkers.
The world is a strange place.