Kail Swif

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Edge Lorderon
Knight
Knight

Kail Swif

Post by Edge Lorderon »

Hello, I am Kail, I am a very capable worrier. I am looking for great adventures, i have hit my 40th season. I am not quite prepared yet but i will be soon. If anyone is intrested in adventureing with me please contact me, at the keep or on this note board. thank you for listening[/code]
Edge Lorderon
ShadowQuaEld
Commoner
Commoner

Post by ShadowQuaEld »

*Shadow Qua'Eld wanders up to the bulletin board and notices the post*

"Yep. My sister is a very capable worrier too. She worries about me constantly. Too bad she's not right in the head and worries about ants getting into her shoes overnight."

*chuckling, he wanders off*
Edge Lorderon
Knight
Knight

Post by Edge Lorderon »

* checks his post* * looks blankly not knowing what to say about this odd post* * thinks to himslef, people are getting wierd and wierder by the day* Oh well. * rips the post down*
Edge Lorderon
eclipse08
Duke
Duke

Post by eclipse08 »

OOC: I believe that Shadow was making light of Master Lorderon's spelling mistake. The original post was supposed to read "capable warrior", not "capable worrier". In case anyone was wandering...I mean wondering. :roll: