Little news from my part - to those who remember me :P

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Just goes to show you how much I know about my DMs.

-driller
DM Nexus
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Nexus »

Congratulations! You have so much to look forward to...and some of it is even enjoyable.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Enjoyable years:

0-4 days - very enjoyable but your too tired to notice much other than glowing.

5 day - 2 months - Sleep what the hell is that?

2 months - 11 months 29 days - Enjoy it all soon the terrible 2's will happen.

2 years old - You learn to be deaf... a lot!

3 years - 7 years - Very enjoyable years.

8 - 13 - You live and say no a lot. In fact yes happens rarely.

14 - 17 - Either you lock them up in their room or lock them out of yours. They know everything and "You just don't understand" Never mind that you can remember from the age of 2 and that you tried it and found the same result.

18 - Out of the house! Celebrate! Sell the house and MOVE! Do not leave forwarding address.

18 up - At some poing they have kids and you can spoil your grand kids rotten and enjoy watching your children squirm. NOW you can ENJOY Them fully!

-------

Ok that was all in fun. I love my kids just at times I need to lock them up and toss the key. Right now it is the "I'm in love" phase of 18 for one kid. Never mind what I tell her it goes in one ear and out as a piercing or tattoo. At least she's working now and paying for her own phone.

Enjoy the baby when it comes Uni because they only stay small for a short time.
The world is a strange place.
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

Also take Lotss of piccys :P

Like Jazella said they dont stay babys for long at all.....

Katherine's 1st b_day in 2 mths time sheeesh it was like yesterday i had her lol....

All the best to all of ya Uni *hugs*
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Jazelle wrote:Enjoyable years:

0-4 days - very enjoyable but your too tired to notice much other than glowing.

5 day - 2 months - Sleep what the hell is that?

2 months - 11 months 29 days - Enjoy it all soon the terrible 2's will happen.

2 years old - You learn to be deaf... a lot!

3 years - 7 years - Very enjoyable years.

8 - 13 - You live and say no a lot. In fact yes happens rarely.

14 - 17 - Either you lock them up in their room or lock them out of yours. They know everything and "You just don't understand" Never mind that you can remember from the age of 2 and that you tried it and found the same result.

18 - Out of the house! Celebrate! Sell the house and MOVE! Do not leave forwarding address.

18 up - At some poing they have kids and you can spoil your grand kids rotten and enjoy watching your children squirm. NOW you can ENJOY Them fully!

-------

Ok that was all in fun. I love my kids just at times I need to lock them up and toss the key. Right now it is the "I'm in love" phase of 18 for one kid. Never mind what I tell her it goes in one ear and out as a piercing or tattoo. At least she's working now and paying for her own phone.

Enjoy the baby when it comes Uni because they only stay small for a short time.
Of all of the responds... Thanks Jaz. Means a lot to me you took time to write things, even past considered :)

As for the rest of you. Thanks for all :)
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Sure any time. Enjoy them while you can or they become like mine and are moving to LA to start their own life.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Chiffawn wrote:Congratz Uni.

Regular soda crackers in the moring unless you are like me and haven't had a day of morning sickness ever. (a rarity)

I hope it is a good season for oranges and watermelon this year. Loved those especially with my last one.

*hugs*
*Snickers* No I don't think Uni is like you... I'm pretty sure there. Unless the it is psy induced. Still Uni do check to see if the Mother will go for strawberries. Those are very good along with crackers settles one stomach and temperment very well. I think I lived off them for 5 months.
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Congrats Unicorn & family and welcome to the joys of parenthood :D

Just remember each experience is unique and special and most definitely worth it! Who knows? You guys (better for her actually but still, lol) could be lucky and have no morning sickness, little discomfort and a drug free natural and easy childbirth like me :D or some of the other fun stuff that all these other parents have mentioned :lol: .

All in all enjoy every minute of it and remember! Pictures, pictures, pictures! Best wishes and happy health to you and your family to be :)
Last edited by winteraven on Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ I kill things and drink potions~
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

I can't help but chuckle a bit. Since most people only knows my alter ego in BSK, I will finally reveal the whole story around myself... well, maybe not :P

Anways, I am not a girl as many may think. So, that makes me a future father-to-be. All the motherhood thingies, I'll leave to my girlfriend :D

Still, thanks for all the cute remarks and words you have passed :)
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Gibbo wrote:Woo! Even though I already knew, ZOMFGRATULATIONS!!!!! again.

Are we still on for July??? Resistance is futile!
And yes, still on for July!! No way to get out of this one, Gibbongo!

Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Good! We'll talk on MSN or YIM soon! I'll need directions lol...
ZOMFGOMBIES!