To RP or not to RP this is the question???

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

those wishing to rp or not to rp

those wishing to rp
93%
those wishing not to rp
7%

Total votes: 30

DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

To RP or not to RP this is the question???

Post by DM Dragonheart »

Ok guys as promised here is the post for all decent folks to say whether they do or do not wish to take part in RP orientated events...
Last edited by DM Dragonheart on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

To RP, of course.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

RP is always more fun for me...
Difas
Duke
Duke

Post by Difas »

depends on the mood, but RP, 90% of the times...
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Oooh I'm 50/50! :D Sometimes I just don't have enough time to wait the extraordinary long time RP events take. Sometimes I love the RP opportunity. It also depends on which character I have on. Regardless, I will play my chars IC unless clearly said event is otherwise.

Happy Gaming! :D
~ I kill things and drink potions~
Qui Chang
Baron
Baron

Post by Qui Chang »

Same as Winter. Depends on the RP and what my time situation is looking like. If I dont have the time Id rather not get involved so as to not hinder the rp. And then there's those times when I have to suddenly leave cause my son pooped on the floor and is smearing it on the couches. :wink:
"When the student is ready.....the master appears" Old Zen Saying
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

My cats do that too. I don't think it's really possible to RP 100% of the time, but I think the original question is about whether or not they wish to take part in RP oriented events, not whether you *prefer* to RP or not... If an event came up, I would like to RP my way through it.
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

I prefer to RP in an event.
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

viobane wrote:My cats do that too. I don't think it's really possible to RP 100% of the time, but I think the original question is about whether or not they wish to take part in RP oriented events, not whether you *prefer* to RP or not... If an event came up, I would like to RP my way through it.
Your cats? If you weren't married, I'd say you were one very lonely guy.. :wink:
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

hahaha! Me, my wife and our four furry friends, one of which has pooped on everything maybe BUT the couch. Of course when they do it, you can't take a picture and use it for blackmail in 10 years like you can with a child...
Vith
Knight
Knight

Post by Vith »

I'd say I'd like to rp.. but then again am I mostly on when only very few people are there (hates the different timezones ;_;)

Well, I still use any possible moment to rp, but then again am I sometimes just interested in lvling up. It all really depends, but generally, yes.
Please do not feed the animals! If you have any suitable food give it to the guard on duty!
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

Well to put things plainly im around when my net dont go squiffy on me in the European time zone and also till the early stages when the stateside Bretheran also log in so runnin an event for all you European dudes and those further afield isnt really a problem for me but thanks to all who have taken the time so far to reply :D
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
Gahani
Knight
Knight

Post by Gahani »

To RP of course....
Nels
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nels »

I just started playing nww again and will be on nwn2 server... i hope there will be rp since that is what brought me to BSK again.