Player/RP CUDOS

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Player/RP CUDOS

Post by Doofy Britches »

Thought it might be nice.. since new players are still coming to the server and such.. that a congrats/thank you, recognition thread might be great, to recognize new players and make them feel welcome..

We might get some folks interested in coming over to BSK2 in addition-

So *please* leave this thread for short words of praise/recognition for playing style, RP, or general do-gooderie by characters, or that you notice in other players, on BSK, new and old alike.
Last edited by Doofy Britches on Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

I'll go first..

Would like to thank chacaters named Malas, and I'lethar for RP. Both were into their character roles, and very willing to learn/asborb stuff about the server.

Also, to a new character named Alyia.... who I learned was another old PnP player (AD&D) and has recently discovered NwN.. and BSK. (and of course.. is now hooked.. LoL!)

Excellent role play, and just playing in general.. and its sure is nice to have new folks coming on board to help and to guide... and to learn things from too...

Its also a great credit to Driller and the DM team, that BSK is a place where you can come as a new player, and not be hounded for RP, not be PK'd into obilivion, and where you have the freedom to meet other players, and do your own thing.. at your own pace.
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

I'll add to that 8)

Well done .. gratz and welcome to all new rpers and players to BSK i hope your stay is as enjoyable as many have found on the server :twisted:
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

I'd like to say welcome, to Rahovar and Vincent.
Great RP'ers, and willing to help other players too!

Thank's for giving Star and Ian yet another to add to their "list". :wink:

And also, a huge and sincere thanks to all my peeps here for helping me out and making me laugh. :D
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Great thread! Now how about getting experience points for role playing? Add a forum to this site and recommend people to the DM's for doing a great job enhancing the NWN experience!
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Capt Cliff wrote:Great thread! Now how about getting experience points for role playing? Add a forum to this site and recommend people to the DM's for doing a great job enhancing the NWN experience!
So *please* leave this thread for short words of praise/recognition for playing style, RP, or general do-gooderie by folks that you notice in OTHER players to the server, new and old alike
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Jaz - for being able to head up the starkson for so long

Nizzle - For Keepin' it real while in RP.

Winteraven - For always being a happy person :)
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Natasha for being a good sport and a great RPer

Lady Winesa for the awesome RP through the time I was here, and she were here.

Ortelassa for being a good friend and a heavy opponent in RP :D

Most of Shaggy's chars (Don't force me to remember them :P )

Myle as the Goat DM he was :twisted:

Demitri for the great DM he was.

Lomeldur for... well the odd fellow he RPed :)

Sabel for being the patient "mom" she had to play :)

All my victims for the Children... ah the memories :)

and so many others... I can't remember all names, and it bothers me, for you have all been great.

It has been a pleasure to be a player and a DM on this server, and I am sad my time is done here. I hope to see all of you in NWN2 - BSK2 if I ever get hang on it all to be there.

- Uni
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:Jaz - for being able to head up the starkson for so long

now thats whats up nuccuh!!! who runs these darkened mellow streets biatch!?

hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

To Lord Arm.. (LA)

Thanks for being a great sport last night during the CTF event.. even though you were low level.. you played your part well and ketp your chin up.
See any of us in game, and I'm sure any of us will pal around with you to help you level.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

So *please* leave this thread for short words of praise/recognition for playing style, RP, or general do-gooderie by folks that you notice in OTHER players to the server, new and old alike[/quote]

Sorry, but maybe, and I mean maybe we should expand this thread to an actual forum site! Wow! Ya think that might be better than a thread that will get lost after it goes past 3 or 4 screens?
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

M'kay lets see where do i start.....

Thanks to:

Thorval-for all his help for me starting out here and I will remember him as the best older brother I could ever have....well alongside my real brother that is

Shaggy and Foxy-cause they are such great friends and awesome rpers

Uni-for letting me be such a big part in an event I loved it, it was loads of fun but very hard work to keep up with her

Winterraven-Because no matter what I will always think of her as a big sis

Jack and Jen-Because they are the two coolest and sneakiest people here

Nizzle-Cause even though we had a rough patch in the beginning he is teh ultimate homie
:P

And lastly my wonderful friends irl and ic:

Derrick Lightfoot

Blackmage

and even my brother :)
-Lady Sabel
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Jaz heads up Starkson? You mean on LoT right? Fawn has lead Starkson on BSK for almost a year now.

Just thought I'd add that. 8)
~Demitri
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Pretty Fly White Guy wrote:Jaz - for being able to head up the starkson for so long and then moving to LoT and still heading it up there

i missed a bit :(
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

*sniffles* Wow so many nice people here...

There are so many wonderful players and RPers here that I'd be hard pressed to name them all. Each one has brought themselves into the BSK world and made it their own.

Thorval - for being you and helping me along and being my shoulder.

Tropic, Acrien & Kamileon - the musketeers and the greatest friends

Foxy & Shaggy - for keeping me busy and making me laugh

Raven & Karn and the other Hunters - for keeping my tissue jokes alive

Jack, Jen, Qui & Rico - for the non-stop sponge baths and giggle fests and TOGAS! :lol:

Elf of Silver & Shar - for such cool loyal friends and great RP

Nizzle, Hordy, Pan, PFWG, Sibs, Deyen, Berf, Kurgan, Warren (we miss you) and the whole crew that took a noob, corrupted the heck out of her and turned her into the meanie that I am now, Thanks for the fun!

T' Ban, Dax, Fenrip for being so nice and opening up some new RP

To the cool people that my zillions of chars are either meeting, travelling or RPing with, you all rock and thank you for your time shared. There are so many that I'll prolly miss some (and I'm sorry -see me in game for an apology hug). Gunney, Maun, Fawn, Stihl'th, Salenya, Omer (my brains shut down now)

To the kids (my lil bros and sis') you guys can always make me laugh : Muscles, Amith, Kai, Mordoc, Cerv always fun

To the fabulous DM team and driller for giving us a place to romp (and kill chickens)

And finally to everyone who's touched my char's lives and vice versa for better or for worse. Thank you for making this a great experience. :twisted: And thank you Doofy for starting this thread, it's a great place to be positive :D

(I'll Prolly have to post here daily, lol, I meet new people daily)

-BIG hugs to all-

Thank you for reading my novel er.. I mean short post... yeah.. that's it..
~ I kill things and drink potions~