Bless the Nooob...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

sgtshin
Baron
Baron

Bless the Nooob...

Post by sgtshin »

Who sold a Yellow Forgie to Cartigan yesterday..

It was the perfect Turkey topper to a great weekend on BSK
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ^.^
Rami_Ahmed
Baron
Baron

Post by Rami_Ahmed »

Oh my, lucky you. :shock:
I once sold a black forge stone to Vorgon's by mistake, I thought it was a gem (since I'd just found a black gem). When I realized my mistake, someone had already bought it... :cry:
Official Linkin Park fan!
sgtshin
Baron
Baron

Post by sgtshin »

Yup.. I think nearly all of us have done that one...unless we got lucky and had someone showing us the ropes.

Too bad whomever it was, wasn't around... or I'd done best to get it back to them with a little schooling on what they had just sold...
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. ^.^
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

I always buy the forgie, then try and find the newbie and tell them " hey you should not sell those, they are worth from 250k to a million"
*chuckles* so one day I tell this to a newbie, and he gets all mad and says I am trying to scam him.
I tried to give him the forgie even for free, just telling him that it was worth an extreme about to players, he refused it.

*chuckles* That was some time ago, perhapd now he realises the 'old cat' wasn't trying to scam him :)

Congrats on the find!! :)
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
sgtshin
Baron
Baron

Post by sgtshin »

Now that's funny...!

With all of the scams on the internet , internet fraud, and such.. who would've thought that someone would have thought that there was BSK Fraud... The Great Forgie SCAM.... LoL!

Though you do have to be careful at times....

I remember all too well.... the DM's having fun with the "Night of the Attack of the Giant Crabs" in town, and the "Pass the Cursed Doll" game.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Hey, that was me!!!

Also, sold a red to Harvey and an amber to Vogon. Please return or I will have to ask again, and again, and again......
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Trudes bought an amber from vogon, and then found one later that week.

lucky ****
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

Gheesh, I was just joking.

Further proof that I need to just hang at Vogon's for a weekend.
dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

sgtshin wrote:Now that's funny...!

I remember all too well.... the DM's having fun with the "Night of the Attack of the Giant Crabs" in town, and the "Pass the Cursed Doll" game.
Ahh, It's nice to see my events are memorable for you! :D

Small note to those who care, the Jackal event will be continuing soon now that the month of November is nearing it's end and my novel with it.

Thanks! 8)
~Demitri
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

:lol: :lol: ....hehe i remeber that doll also it was fun trying to pass it to other players :lol: :lol:
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
sgtshin
Baron
Baron

Post by sgtshin »

dm_demitri wrote:
sgtshin wrote:Now that's funny...!

Ahh, It's nice to see my events are memorable for you! :D

Thanks! 8)
~Demitri
Ah well DM Demitri, who could forget, GREAT fun.. and a warning to all of you- beware DM Demitri's SNEAKINESS!!! LoL!

An Amber... ??? An AMBER??? At VOGON'S? I've never even SEEN one before... and I've been playing here a YEAR!!!

Nice yellow, my precious...
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

whats this cursed doll thingy? lol....

You know T'banyin has on occasion followed newbies around shadowdanced and dropped dolls on the ground just to see what they'd do..
its kinda funny!
Even funnier if a DM was doing it and I wasn't aware of it and added more confusion to the story :P
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

OOO the Dolly...thanks for reminding me Foxy*grins*...now who will be my victim next teehee :twisted:
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

Eeeeeeek :P...*looks though all her bags to make sure DH has not put the doll there* :roll:
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

*whistles innocently and places the doll in sgtshin's backpack* :lol:
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard