What Server do you play on nwn 2???

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

What Server do you play on nwn 2???

Post by Wing--Zero »

Hey everyone I just wanted to drop in on the fourms and say whats up *waves*. Ive been currently playing on nwn 2 on Kestal and Sorrens server "Highland Saga" wich is really fun. I just wanted to get a idea of where everyones at while they wait for bsk 2 to come out. So are you guys playin single player? Playin on another Server? Or are you just sticking it out in NWN 1 till all the patchs are out and you can update your comp?
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

Just playing single-player for now. Still getting on NWN1 to get my PW fix.
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Heh... have they finally gotten with the times and upgraded from dial-up?
ZOMFGOMBIES!
_Murdock_
Count
Count

Post by _Murdock_ »

didn't choose a server yet.......playing the solo thing atm
DM Dragonheart
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Dragonheart »

Still on NWN1 and will be till well after the new year
And they came from out of the mists... the hordes of undead

Nothing stood in the wake of their path and the carnage and destruction was insurmountable.

Quinon guye captain 7th Guard
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

well, I am going to be on nwn1 until I win the lottery, or unless someone wants to be VERY nice and give me a new computer. I am playing on my wife's old lap top, which is better than our desktop computer. so yeah having said that NWN1 ALL THE WAY!
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

Still on NWN1 and well stay there untill well after Xmas...Missing all who have gone on to NWN2 :S BSK it not the same with out the old faces

Hope to see all the old faces very soon Foxy
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
Difas
Duke
Duke

Post by Difas »

DM Dragonheart wrote:Still on NWN1 and will be till well after the new year
likewise
PURPLE!!!!

PLAYING:
Difas Cend: Gnome Bard, Purple Wonder

Zed: Mule :P

Zacho Cend: Druid of Lia, Slayer of Umgahs
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

BSK is my home and i dont know where to go untill i can get NWN2 to work on my comp :S :-({|=
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
Kalizzle
Count
Count

Post by Kalizzle »

I have been breaking my time between popping into BSK and joining Wing on Highland Saga

Keep it cool homies *g-sign to her homies*
8)
-Lady Sabel
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

*g-sign to the thugs and homies, whilst still holdin it down on nwn1, olschool style*
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

If you youngsters want to do things old school, try picking up Baldur's Gate and Runescape again. Phfft... 3D models and toolsets. Piddlepaddle and hogwash. Boo the Hampster and refusing drow wenches their booty call is where it's at.

As for myself... playing on a nwn2 server? Not so much. I've been too busy playing in the toolset for reasons of good form in order to make my own happy-funtime land. I saw a server on the gamespy that has 15/15 people already. Good show!
ZOMFGOMBIES!
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Gibbo wrote:If you youngsters want to do things old school, try picking up Baldur's Gate and Runescape again. Phfft... 3D models and toolsets. Piddlepaddle and hogwash. Boo the Hampster and refusing drow wenches their booty call is where it's at.

As for myself... playing on a nwn2 server? Not so much. I've been too busy playing in the toolset for reasons of good form in order to make my own happy-funtime land. I saw a server on the gamespy that has 15/15 people already. Good show!
baldurs gate <3 <3 <3 <3

the whole baldurs gate series whoops practically most storylines asses

you know its true
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

I dunno... I think the Ultima series holds a bit more weight on the storyline. It's evolution over the years was great, even with the minor logical flaws thrown in every so often. Too bad Origin died and EA turned a great game into an online only thing. I would have loved to see it keep going.

On that note, any word on the Baldur's Gate series? Did NWN take over, or is there still some life in that franchice? Hope it doesn't turn into another Fallout.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

The people who made baldur's gate and ice wind dale and all the other affiliated games ARE the same people who make Nwn and Nwn2. The designers and coders and project peeps are essentially the same guys with different bosses.

In a sense... Neverwinter is like Baldur's Gate 3 or 4 or whatever number you wanna tack onto it.

Which brings me to the Ultima thing... yeah, Ultima was great, but I was just commenting on Baldur's Gate because it's made by the same people. Peace out. :P
ZOMFGOMBIES!