Question from a returning nwn player

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Hopper
Commoner
Commoner

Question from a returning nwn player

Post by Hopper »

Been away from NWN for about 10 years and decided to get the new EE version and stumbled upon this great server.

I have a question about something two things I saw. In the kobold area to the east and the undead to the west some of the monster have a green "halo" around them and then drop a "cartoon" type loot chest.

Is this "halo" and the chest something new in the toolset or is that a hak pak as they used to be called? Not sure how that works now with EE these days.

Just curious because it looks amazing!

Thanks in advance!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Question from a returning nwn player

Post by driller »

That is stuff I added by scripting.
Hopper wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:30 am Been away from NWN for about 10 years and decided to get the new EE version and stumbled upon this great server.

I have a question about something two things I saw. In the kobold area to the east and the undead to the west some of the monster have a green "halo" around them and then drop a "cartoon" type loot chest.

Is this "halo" and the chest something new in the toolset or is that a hak pak as they used to be called? Not sure how that works now with EE these days.

Just curious because it looks amazing!

Thanks in advance!