Quest progress regression.

Report any bugs you find here.
Drow Arrow
Baron
Baron

Quest progress regression.

Post by Drow Arrow »

So I was questing with another player today and I noticed when we were troubleshooting why the staff didn't drop from the mage for the marvale quest (turns out i didn't have the quest), that i had two quests from foxmore, i'm not sure at what point this bug occured or why (i've not really played this toon properly in quite some time but you can see in the attached screenshot that i have both the "Gold Orb" quest and the "Shadow Devil" quest both of which are from the Foxmore line of quests

Update 1:

so character ended up being pulled into the ECL zone at which point i noticed the Shadow Devil quest had disappeared entirely.. followed through with re-creating the character and when I was partied with the same player from earlier we killed the Shadow Devil because they had the quest, and when they handed it in despite the fact I still have the Gold Orb quest it added the Shadow Devil quest to my Completed Quests tab, and i now also have the Snort quest, as he picked that up after handing in the Shadow Devil quest.

image_2022-09-29_141330313.png
image_2022-09-29_141330313.png (207.77 KiB) Viewed 71787 times
Active Characters:
Ragos Meadsmith
Efiel Meadsmith
Avalius Meadsmith
Gharbad Meadsmith