Nerco specialization to epic nerco focus

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

Nerco specialization to epic nerco focus

Post by Resden »

So on a certain book of the dead it now needs evil wizard and to specialize in nerco at level 1 that bones you out of a whole wizard school the skellys were not that powerful to begin with and had a in game day time limit. I would like to suggest perhaps changing it to nerco focus or a higher nerco focus and evil wizard or along those lines would still have to invest and would be more usesable and the item would be used now and then instead of never also its a rare recipe and a xen rune just to get it so i don't really think its that overpowered? i know this is a run on im shit at typing and was in a rush.
Last edited by Resden on Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nerco specialization to much of a nef

Post by driller »

It is not a nerf, it is working as described. The only nerf was I stopped people from passing the book around and bypassing the restrictions.
The requirement for Necromancy fits the whole theme of the book.
Resden wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:25 am So on a certain book of the dead it now needs evil wizard and to specialize in nerco at level 1 that bones you out of a whole wizard school the skellys were not that powerful to begin with and had a in game day time limit. I would like to suggest perhaps changing it to nerco focus or a higher nerco focus and evil wizard or along those lines would still have to invest and would be more usesable and the item would be used now and then instead of never also its a rare recipe and a xen rune just to get it so i don't really think its that overpowered? i know this is a run on im shit at typing and was in a rush.
Resden
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Nerco specialization to much of a nef

Post by Resden »

Cough wonder who was passing the book around...puts nerco.book away...and fair I guess what I was trying to say was perhaps epic nerco or the like could be used instead of the School in changing it to be more used I know it's whole theme is well death and nerco focus to nerco epic focus would still fit or you could need one or the other along with evil wizard also also you are right sorry it is working as intended so my title and what I said is kinda a mess this is a better I guess my suggestion would be a change again sorry for the messy typing and title. Side note fixed title to make alil more sense.