Horde Mode

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Horde Mode

Post by driller »

Horde mode will be active during the Christmas break. The area you fight in will be randomly selected from 3 different ones. Each area will have its own boss and they can drop loot that is unique to them.
DM_Phoebe
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Horde Mode

Post by DM_Phoebe »

ohhhhh
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

Fantastically awesome to have the new areas - one request though - we beat the boss (pale rider one) but the loot chests were filled with emptiness - think the level of the toons meant that the loot didn't spawn - all the loot was below about 50K in value of what did spawn for me - others reported the same.

Sorry to moan, and am very grateful really for the exciting new areas.

Lomil
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Hmm, it uses the same code as Miter. Exactly the same.
Lomilinator wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:26 pm Fantastically awesome to have the new areas - one request though - we beat the boss (pale rider one) but the loot chests were filled with emptiness - think the level of the toons meant that the loot didn't spawn - all the loot was below about 50K in value of what did spawn for me - others reported the same.

Sorry to moan, and am very grateful really for the exciting new areas.

Lomil
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

Strange. It behaves a bit like when you are leveling low level toons in a high level area, and sometimes you catch a glimpse of the lot before it gets removed, and you end up with a chest with gaps in it. I got a whole page of blank, and it was in the middle (ie said 4 pages of loot, but page 3 had nothing, and other pages had gaps). Forgies and blue weapons, and one low value purple armour.

Still grateful for the variety, don't get me wrong.
bthorns
Baron
Baron

Post by bthorns »

Ohhh, I have seen that when leveling Lomil! I would open a chest and see a flash of loot but then it’s gone. I don’t recall it being in a higher level area because it was with my Outcast.