summon creature scrolls

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Humiz
Count
Count

summon creature scrolls

Post by Humiz »

Druids can cast up to summon creature IX, but can't buy scrolls up to that level.
I just wondering Driller if you can make druids able to buy and use those scrolls.
The best summonig creature scroll a druid can buy, as far as I know, is IV, and it's 1/reset.
Is'nt Druid the summon creature, so to speak, the main class ?

Thanks
Humiz
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: summon creature scrolls

Post by SkyBlues87 »

There are VIII summons scrolls available at the marvale merchant... Other than that you might ask a skilled caster to craft you those scrolls ...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Humiz
Count
Count

Post by Humiz »

That is true, but Druids can't use them, just Mage, Sorcerer and Bard can use them.

Thanks
Humiz
Lomilinator
Baron
Baron

Post by Lomilinator »

Instrument of the winds in Marvale lets you cast elemental swarm... Level VIII summons X 4...
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Post by SkyBlues87 »

I guess the scrolls I was speaking of are just for mages and bards because they are arcane based not divine... Perhaps you might be able to experiement with a cleric or indeed a driud using create scroll skill personally I have never even considered that side of things.. So your request to Driller is quite valid if even that proves not viable.. It is the case Akon does have druid spell scrolls but not what you are looking for in this instance..
Where there is a will there will be a way...