How to stone of transference?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Wyrm
Commoner
Commoner

How to stone of transference?

Post by Wyrm »

I was lucky enough to find 2 stones of transference. Problem is I have no idea how to use it. I right click the gem and there is only an option to cast spell, but shows no spell off that radial menu

Do I need the forge to use the gem?

I got a spear that is 2d6 elemental & keen. I wanted to try to slap those 3 properties on my desert winds scimitar +8. I read the item description but I'm at a loss trying to use the gem to target something.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to stone of transference?

Post by driller »

Explore the Waste to find the device needed to make this gem work. I will update the gem description to clarify this.

The weapon you transfer to cannot have any existing properties(a blank socket item is ok).

You cannot transfer perk items and the transformed item cannot be forged.
Wyrm wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:29 am I was lucky enough to find 2 stones of transference. Problem is I have no idea how to use it. I right click the gem and there is only an option to cast spell, but shows no spell off that radial menu

Do I need the forge to use the gem?

I got a spear that is 2d6 elemental & keen. I wanted to try to slap those 3 properties on my desert winds scimitar +8. I read the item description but I'm at a loss trying to use the gem to target something.
Wyrm
Commoner
Commoner

Re: How to stone of transference?

Post by Wyrm »

So the best use for the transference stone would be to take a lvl 30 item that's great. Transfer it to a socketed blank version of what you use, then add the 3 sockets to get the most effective weapon?

Ive seen another thread where people talk about transferring 2 boss weapons onto 1, snowdog and something else. This doesnt seem possible from how you explain it.

I shall scour the wastelands to find answers about this mysterious gem. Asking everyone I see on the way.

Thanks