*raises hand for newbie question*

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Elf
Commoner
Commoner

*raises hand for newbie question*

Post by Elf »

Just out of curiousity, is there a way to delete characters off your account that you might have screwed up on?

And before anyone says it, yes I realize I should make the best of what I have in them. BUT, and you can call me ocd, I have set storylines for my girls. They need to be kept in an order that I can keep track of what I've learned by their interactions. Weird, yes, I know I am.
So why do I love when I still feel pain?
When does it end, when is my work done?
Why am I lone and why do I feel that
I carry a sword through a battlefield? -VNV Nation
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I would suggest sending a PM to driller to schedule a meeting online with him. That way he can confirm that the person making the request and the owner of the account are the same person. Or if you happen to see him online you can simply send him a tell including the full name of the character and the name of the account.

If you do not wish to go through all that, it might be simple to either A) Change the name of the new character slightly and leave the old one there for the time being or B) Use the same character name but on a new account.
The only constant is change.
Elf
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Elf »

Thank you, Caesius. :)
So why do I love when I still feel pain?
When does it end, when is my work done?
Why am I lone and why do I feel that
I carry a sword through a battlefield? -VNV Nation