EVENT: It stared with Sarah (IC thread)

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Shynomoki
Commoner
Commoner

From wist the mad man cometh

Post by Shynomoki »

Feeling annoyed that after years of death and burning people alive, Magothium sets off for his test of "worth".

He finds his way around the filth that is Blackstone in the search of a cleric that would meet his needs. Finding none he sits above the gates waiting for a passer-by, aware that his necro-imbued powers couldn't stand up to a battle hardend cleric of Vor.

For hours he waited aloft with his familiar Dimmu, and another bottle of whiskey he stole on his way out from the (what seemed to him) whore house, the three of them have braught him to. Finally...after the rest of the day and night, a cleric of choice passed underneath the next morn...

She was a young girl; eager to please her new-found "god". Bright eyes and a disgustingly cute frolic seemed to be her trademark. Slowly Magoth followed her into some cow pastures. "The perfect place for a kill. The wolves will get rid off the body for me", he thought with a sinister grin.

Realizing that dispite her young age she still had power to dispatch the necromatic powers he weilded in a prompt fashion, Magothium comes up with a effective plan. Sending Dimmu to play with her would be a easy distraction.

Letting Dimmu loose, Magothium slowly approached the young cleric from her back side; making sure that he is not noticed. The girl was obviously enthrilled with the little creature and unaware of her imminent death.

Placing his hand on her shoulder as he approached. The girl quickly turned around startled, letting out a quiet squeak. She tried to speak but realized she couldnt so much as move with the figure looming over her.

"Do not fret little one, all is well" Magoth said with a soft grin.

"Wh-what do you mean? who are you?..." the little girl said with a yelp.

"I have been sent for your heart little one, but dont fret. If your "god" wishes your saftey, i cannot harm you", he said trying to calm her.

"M-my heart? who are-...." her words cut short; feeling a cold sensation cover her body.

Plundging his cold boney hand into her chest and grasping on her beating heart he whispered to her, "Your life is in no vain puppet. You shall serve as my instrument to power". And with a quick tug and snap, the heart was torn from her body.

Feeling the overwhelming pain, the girl gulps for air; falling to her knees. Falling to his to support her against himself, Magothium watches as she shivers and tries to make a sound.

"Hush now my child...Your body will feed the wolves..and your soul and heart shall serve my purpose.." he whispered into her ear pulling her head up to his own.

Looking around, Magoth sees Dimmu chasing a bug as the hungry wolves in the distance await their feast. He looks down at the girl supported on her knees, and gentley hugs and strokes her hair until she stops shivering and her eyes glaze over.

Standing up, he watches the poor girls body fall limp on the ground. Her hair and limbs sprawled out at random.

Upon sighting the stains on his chest, Magothium can help but be annoyed at it; casualy trying to whipe it off. Feeling his play time is over, he sticks the bleeding heart in a jar, and inscribes the name "Hellen" on it with magic.

"Well thats enough of that. Come you flying snake!" waving his hand for Dimmu to follow. "Lets see what these loonatics can do for us.."

And with that said, Magoth walks out off into the morning mist, leaving the wolves to finish the job.
Last edited by Shynomoki on Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
A cup is only useful when empty. For learning in the mind-set of a master is impossibe. ~Bruce Lee
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

The numbers of his followers increase slowly, but without fail. The mighty Vor and Kazra appear to have long since peaked and to have faded from the hearts of mortals in this new age. The tide is turned and a new master will take his place.

This new age will belong to the one who deserves it. The usurpers will be driven out.

Shalnath shall rule once again.
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle