Plot extrodinare

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Rookin Matron
Commoner
Commoner

Plot extrodinare

Post by Rookin Matron »

The last week in Blackstone, are ones of distrot. The nights have been cold and calice. The days with a bleek outlook opon them.

A new vilian has shown its ugly face in this quite keep. The allyways echo with the cackle of a horrides foe, one that has takin on the task of fosaking the children and babys of this town. She slips into the houses of the pesents late at night to remove the infiants of the homes they belong to. For what purpose? Her motives are yet still mostly a mistery.

But what is this; the evil temptress is caught? A trial date set.

Ah, but when someone crys witch the town goes astray with thoughts of a hunt and someone should take a fall. They dont care who. Throught out the town you hear: If a person is wearing all black with a black hood and silver to white hair, capture her at all cost. We will then cast her to the flames. But one man does not think she is the one somthing, is afoot.

The man who believes the trial should proccede the excecution, has run into a powerful being not of this realm asking question about the protaginest. Something is wrong with this picture.

- more

The being not of this world has taken the orphane Josh Timmins,

( i will write better paragraph tomorrow, its been a long day. not please if you do not want to be involve in a story line pm me in game I will leave you out, but dont come in either. just pm me please. just a future referance. lot of work and time logged to provide out of the norm experiance for a lot of people. thank you)

//OOC only hint at a save is read the bio if you see the The Demon in town both of them.

also please post what you think of this plot so far. I will always R/P where I can most dont need a DM but its always nice to have one involved sometimes.
Blah