High-level quests and boss areas still non-soloable?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

High-level quests and boss areas still non-soloable?

Post by Cornflower »

I'm on a hiatus, mostly because I got frustrated that I can't do any high-level quests and other interesting areas because I'm usually more or less alone on the server when I play. (Last time I was on, we were three players.)

Just checking, but are the high-level quest and other interesting areas (Dragon, Blood Cult, Aildrek, etc) still impossible to solo?
(Yes, I know that you can theoretically solo them with certain powerbuilds and the proper stacks of scrolls. If you're very accomplished or at least lucky.)

I was kind of hoping that when the number of simultaneous players go down, maybe the difficulty would be adjusted as well.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Snowkat
Knight
Knight

Re: High-level quests and boss areas still non-soloable?

Post by Snowkat »

What character are you playing? There is a bunch of us atm running through and helping out players on such higher quests and levels. I am typically on every evening. Est.
Synn Blackdagger
Knight
Knight

Post by Synn Blackdagger »

I've not played a whole lot of BSK but I've seen folks do those areas alone.
Positive that it can be done without uber gear or anything like that but maybe certain classes will have a better chance of succeeding.
I'm on literally all day for the foreseeable future, you can invite me and we'll go get those baddies anytime!
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Synn Blackdagger wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:08 am I've not played a whole lot of BSK but I've seen folks do those areas alone.
Positive that it can be done without uber gear or anything like that but maybe certain classes will have a better chance of succeeding.
I'm on literally all day for the foreseeable future, you can invite me and we'll go get those baddies anytime!
Snowkat wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:37 am What character are you playing? There is a bunch of us atm running through and helping out players on such higher quests and levels. I am typically on every evening. Est.
Well. Thank you guys for offering to help, but I'm pretty sure you're not on when I'm on. I play afternoon/evening CET. That's the problem.
I have toons of many kinds, so maybe I should try again doing some of the uber areas. We'll see.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)