(DM Support) Good stuff going on.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

(DM Support) Good stuff going on.

Post by Omegon »

Hey Folks,

Got a good overarching plot going on which is here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3900

So feel free to comment/speak to other players in game and whatnot.

Is there anything you want to see and be supported in terms of what a DM can do?

Examples can be player character stories, Event ideas. The DM's are here to bring fun to you!

Thanks for reading!
SkyBlues87
Duke
Duke

Re: (DM Support) Good stuff going on.

Post by SkyBlues87 »

First just a word of thanks for to one to one RP event for my character Cloe Rasharen...

Would like to get involved in this event at some point but please be aware I am UK based ( yes a Brit ) so my time zone is GMT +0...
Where there is a will there will be a way...
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Post by Omegon »

That was a fun event! Glad you had a good time.

Feel free to comment on the event page and I can PM you details and hopefully catch you in game.

I will probably plan a big event sometime where everyone can catch up and piece together everything.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Also UK here.

Perhaps a calendar of 'events if' (depending upon numbers)

Maybe the occasional 'Naked Ninja' event (low level chars lvl 2-5 or something like, no equipment, in the arena - a 'last man standing' sort of thing) ?

If there are RP events, perhaps some RP rewards - like a dye or two - ones that Kalus doesn't stock ?
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
Snowkat
Knight
Knight

Post by Snowkat »

Awesome, great to see some events happening :P
DM Shimmer
Baron
Baron

Post by DM Shimmer »

Would also like to mention here that I have been working on getting some PvP fully immersed into BSK (So long term event) which those who like PvP can participate in. This will most likely be more for lvl 40, but will give players a reason to ensure their level 40 characters are well equipped. It will have its own reward system, but items required will be in the loot system (you will just have to work out what they are). Please be patient as we need driller to work his talent and magic around it

I cant say to much more at this point, but keep an eye on the In-Character Forum