The Mother Of Demons

Information about server events. Player or DM driven.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

The Mother Of Demons

Post by Omegon »

Chaos comes to Blackstone Keep

Background
Over the course of the last few weeks, chaotic energies have seeped into the realm. Odd happenings have been occuring coupled with sightings of impossible nature. Such phenomenon like flesh on the walls, snowing in the deserts and abductions coupled with grisly murders have been reported.

Rumour has it that the "Mother of Demons", A great and ancient evil has turned her sights to Blackstone Keep. There have been many brave souls that have been seen covered in blood, staggering out of thin air. Some travelling folk hold the very air of corruption around them. This has proven to be a time of distrust at the keep.

Other rumours have spread in this time period. Such talk are that warriors, mages and clergy of different faiths alike have stumbled across ancient artifacts that could alter the balance of the very world. The talk of Angels and Demons sighted with adventurers have been silently whispered among the commoners at the keep for some time yet none dare speak of it openly.

The Mother of Demons
With so many rumours circulating the mill, it is hard to work out what is a truth or an exaggeration. One fact is for sure, brave and possibly insane souls have faced insanity at the hands of this malicious presence.

There have been many that have tried to speak to those individuals that have claimed to have opposed "The Mother", Yet they have remained tight lipped.

A Noble woman that sponsor some of the Blackstone Keep guards known as Lady Abigail has made a statement in public.

"There have been casualties in and out of the Keep. Always has been. This threat if it can be treated as dire as described will be dealt with efficiently and quickly."

Corruption

In addition to this threat that shadows over Blackstone Keep. There have been vile rumours of adventurers and commoners alike making bargains and deals with demonkind.

It is clear that the evil that envelops the realm is tempting either with power, riches or ancient knowledge in return for a damned soul and servitude.

Without clear evidence of whom is involved, suspicion and paranoia is growing.

When/How to Get Involved

Theres quite a few players that have been involved in the plot for the last few weeks so its worth asking around for more information. To get involved you can comment on this post and you'll get a response. Alternatively events in game due to different timezones the plot is progressing slowly with my time being on as a DM. If you see me online just shoot me a message!

To the players that's been involved already feel free to post your characters experience!

Thanks for reading!
Dreggan
Commoner
Commoner

Re: The Mother Of Demons (Ongoing Event, Action/Light RP)

Post by Dreggan »

Ah, you have returned! After you flooded the snake cult hideout and filled it with sharks to kill me, you vanished into thin air. I've been waiting for a rematch!
Cometchaser
Knight
Knight

Re: The Mother Of Demons (Ongoing Event, Action/Light RP)

Post by Cometchaser »

I took a screenshot chronicle of my character Sven's experience with servants of the mysterious Mother...

https://imgur.com/a/t1OtmU5

Thanks Omegon for the fun experience!
King Hargan
Commoner
Commoner

Re: The Mother Of Demons (Finished)

Post by King Hargan »

bummer had to go back to work and missed the end of the event. although nobody seems to know who my mysterious friend is
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Re: The Mother Of Demons

Post by Omegon »

With the recent incursions of the demonic horde in the farmlands being thwarted by a brave group of adventurers, blackstones guard's efforts have redoubled internally.

There are many rumours circulating of possession, corruption and dissent within the keep.

The circle of chaos continues.
Marbs
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Marbs »

I really enjoyed my short time with the new event, hopefully I get on at some point for a longer session with Mother....
Tanashillia
Redmask
Silverfox
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Post by Omegon »

Blood runs in the streets. Widespread fear of demons corrupting. Monsters slaughtering. This indeed is a dark time for Blackstone Keep.

// Feel free to post your own experiences!