Snake Temple (Level 1) player portal bug

Report any bugs you find here.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Snake Temple (Level 1) player portal bug

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Discovered the stairs down. Went to kill the boss on level 1 (and hopefully to obtain the key).
After this success, I dropped a scroll portal to go and sell a few items and hand in to the Warden, before proceeding to deeper depths.
Got back to the tavern portal room, stepped into the portal & it fizzled out, disappearing, leaving me still in the portal room.
This is the second occasion it's happened - in the same 'zone' (earlier it was closer to the entrance of the temple).
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

2. A one man band is not an appropriate bard instrument.

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: Snake Temple (Level 1) player portal bug

Post by Mask-inc »

yeah, you can leave that place with any kind of portals, but you cannot get back that way, it prevent items from being farmed.
and what do you know, if you had done the main first, you wouldn't had that problem in the first place since you could have sold your bad stuff... :wink:
no more spoilers

hope that help you with your problem.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is an instance, instances will cleanup if no one is in them after 5 minutes or so.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Also.. on level 2 .. I found an antiquity .. of days gone, where the gate at Skara Brae used to be secured !
139. My bard is required to take levels in the perform skill and cannot 'just play by ear'

26. Valley speak has no place in a fantasy setting. Especially if you're the paladin.
XDragonDoomX
Baron
Baron

Post by XDragonDoomX »

Mask-inc wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:56 pm
if you had done the main first, you wouldn't had that problem in the first place since you could have sold your bad stuff... :wink:
no more spoilers

hope that help you with your problem.

Mask
I had done the main first - but the only thing I trust from a bottle is a fine single malt 8)