A life after 40?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

A life after 40?

Post by Cornflower »

So, I'm mostly thinking out loud here. Most of the time I'm playing, we're 2-4 people online. (I'm in Sweden, so GMT+1 is my timezone, or for other europeans: CET). My problem is that I don't have much to do, so help me out here. This is what I think I know. When you've done all the quests except Blood Cult, these are the things I know I can do:
- Gather scrolls and stuff and maybe (with the right build) try Blood Cult, Blood Cult dungeons and Lost City. This will get me killed most of the times, but I hear that others can solo these.
- Farm Umgah City.

Apart from that, there are like a handful of high-level raids (Witch, Shally, Aildrek, and others) that are designed to be impossible to do if you're not a bunch (at least two) of people.

So, basically, I have four places that I can have fun in. My question is: What have I missed? Is that it? If so, should I try the suggestion forum and ask for a solo-able lvl 40 area or two?
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Re: A life after 40?

Post by Yunim »

There are already multiple level 40 areas but if you can't solo Bloodcult then you won't be able to solo those other areas either.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I create a new character.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Yunim wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:31 pm There are already multiple level 40 areas but if you can't solo Bloodcult then you won't be able to solo those other areas either.
Could you tell me which?
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

What I mean is, after a reach 40, I usually just create a new character in general.
Yunim
Duke
Duke

Post by Yunim »

Cornflower wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:29 am Could you tell me which?
In terms of difficulty: Umgah, Bloodcult, Lost City, Secret Area #1 (Fowl Farming), Secret Area #2 (Frozen Farming), Solo Boss Runs.

Obviously all chars are different and are better at different areas, but in general if you can't solo the easier areas you won't be able to solo the harder ones.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

Yunim wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:46 pm
Cornflower wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:29 am Could you tell me which?
In terms of difficulty: Umgah, Bloodcult, Lost City, Secret Area #1 (Fowl Farming), Secret Area #2 (Frozen Farming), Solo Boss Runs.

Obviously all chars are different and are better at different areas, but in general if you can't solo the easier areas you won't be able to solo the harder ones.
Thank you. That frozen farming I'm not aware of.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)