Traitor to Vor

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

~Tela sighs deep and then softly laughs to herself, as she posts a note along with the others~ Hordack, Hordack, Hordack... when will you learn to get your facts straight.. Juzaum had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Shars little brat, I take full responsibility for that.. if you must know you sorry excuse for a broken down man, It was Juzaum who convinced me to let them go. That is the only reason. I didnt do it for you Shar or the brat which I held. The only reason that child is free and alive is because of Juzaum. So before you open that filthy sewer which you call your mouth, I suggest you get your facts straight.

†Tela
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

//actualy the truth is Juzaum you used party/occ information to come kill me you came into the umgah's fully buffed in the same party as me then dropped party and casted and Spammed Time Stop like it was raining cats and dogs and killed me, second I didnt log out I respawned or can you not read the log? I am sure everyone will say what you did was called metagaming if I am not correct so keep you flaming to yourself. And to point out one clear fact I made it quite clear in RP that I would be coming for Tela for attacking Sharwyn a member of my guild. And at no time did I know Tela was crafting ... I guess she should think better to craft someplace not in a PvP area when you being hunted for attacking somebody... Like I said I am a Rogue I am not going to tap you on the shoulder and say "Hello I am here to kill" when I already made it clear before hand in RP I was hunting Tela and you. So please either keep it IC/RP or don't post it here.

I have a even better idea sence you cant seem to keep it IC and did use occ/party information to PK me this RP ends today.//

If we could get a DM to lock this post please Thank You

Hordy
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

// LOL dont even start with the meta gaming.. your whole rp is based on things i told you ooc lol.. Get real.
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

a drunken dwarf rubs his eyes blearily, as he reads the notices.
A Traitor o' Vor," a title like that comin from the most vocal rogue in existance, I were a figgurin' it be jus another on o his confessives.."
The dwarves friend, a wire haired, red headed hin nods " Too right, 'e's one ta always be for a switching sides in a crisis, right?"
The dwarf makes an 'erp' sound and staggers off towards the temple..
" Remmemer lad, we gots ta get thiss'er Ale o'er to the temple, that burned sign o' B O A' is still on that shield, an you knows B O A stands fer Bring yer own Ale.."
The hin shakes his head and grins, " B O A stands for... oh never mind..., yeah lets bring ale to the temple, big party there, celebrating the shadowy one's next incarnation?"
The dwarf chuckles loudly, " Oh aye, Kazra din't wan'im, nor Lia, an I am dern'd ta thinks Vor would want im either, Eon? Silem? zat whos next?"
The hin grins, " Well I dunno, Silem does well for most roguish types, yet, some how the 'shadowy vorite' would probably find a way to offend the thieves best friend."
The dwarf nods, " right you are lad, right you are, less have an ale, an celebrate it.."
The hin looks at the dwarf puzzled, " Celebrate what?"
The dwarf continues on towards the temple, while chugging a bottled ale, oblivious to the question or the topic.

// Hopefully no one will take offense by my watercooler humor type jest at Hordacks expense, on the multiple deities and builds ;)
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

// LOL dont even start with the meta gaming.. your whole rp is based on things i told you ooc lol.. Get real.
//I would responed to this but sence you are making this a OCC issue and only wish to flame me because you didnt like the fact I PKed Tela in RP//

And I request again can a DM lock this post please Thank You

Hordy
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

//Hordack.. you pk'd Tela pure and simple.. it was no rp involved...And this thread started becoming OOC when you started in on your lies and pathatic RP that you want everyone to follow.. I had no warning no knoledge that you were even there..untill I was timestoped and harmed.. I was in the coven OOC crafting. You simply took it upon yourself to pk me at your leasure. So dont blame Juz or anyone else for your child like actions,and your infantile words. If you want this OOC we can do this. Get over yourself. You are not a God no matter how many in one week you decide to serve... and being chaotic anything just dont give you the excuse to run all over anyone any time. Get your head straight and maybe all your rp wont turn to crap. You pk'd me so Juz and I killed you. Quit crying and grab a teddy bear if you have to. Grow up and play the game as it should be played.
†Tela
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

I had no warning no knoledge that you were even there..untill I was timestoped and harmed.. I was in the coven OOC crafting. You simply took it upon yourself to pk me at your leasure.
Wrong in fact you where warned days before hand to leave Shar alone or you will have to deal with me and it was in RP. If you like, I am sure I still got the screen shot of it somewhere. Second your stupidty for crafting in a PvP area when you have full knowledge that I was going to kill you.
So dont blame Juz or anyone else for your child like actions,and your infantile words.
Second I don't blame Juz for taking the Kids. Only for attacking Sharwyn

Third JUz and you have made this a occly matter and here's Juz's original post to remind you.
Stop mumbling.. I cant understand a word you say..

///Lets have a little side by side comparison. On one side we have Tela making a dress. And on the other we have Hordack fighting umgahs.

Starting with Tela. You sneak in and kill her while she is crafting appearances.. She Takes it like a man and yawns while you do your thing cutting out her heart with your Vorish style and giving it as a gift to another member in your so called Vorite guild.

Then there is Hordack in Umgahs.. Eyes wide open, full of health, ready for battle and you see Juzaum coming.. Juzaum kills you.. // this is where you logged out by the way// and here you are crying like a little baby.. calling for war.. flaming and ranting like a mad man cause you are just too much of a wuss to handle it.

Tela took it like a warrior.. You just need your diaper changed.. Pathetic. Hilarious but pathetic.
So who is doing the flaming and the whining? Me I have keep it all IC until Juz'a little post so get real and get a life. And I didnt post a occ post here until after Juz's little occ flame post of me. Only people taking this personal is Juz and Tela not me.

Hordy
Ticka
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ticka »

*The parchment wars are brought to her attention when a loyal companion of Tamana passed through the keep, to carry out the menial tasks of the day. And it was ordered to collect the scribbles and bring them to the coven for them to be sifted through one by one in attempt to make sense out of the clutterish stories of threats, lies, and talks of mutanies. And so it was done and the great oak stands empty of debris once more.*
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Ralph and Thomas walked up and read the running list of responses. The two guards truely enjoyed their duties in Blackstone of late. Every since the Old Fox cast the enchantment to prevent the transient riff-raff adventurers from casting spells harmful to the citizens of Blackstone, their job has been much easier.

Reading the comments, replies and follow-up claims left the two guards laughing heartily.

I do not know who these people think they are fooling.

*Nods* Yeah, one would think that they really believe that all their past deeds are forgotten just because they claim some sort of righteousness.

You got to admit though, the gall of some of these people is halarious.

Aye, but lets take this down. If a druid stops by a notices this, they might go complain to the Mayor again.

*Chuckles* Or worse, might corner one of us for their crazy 'sensitivity to nature' indoctrination.

*Shudders* You go ahead and laugh. Just wait, you will get your turn.

*Laughes louder* How long did you stand there with those three druids before Karrianna made up that story about you being late to your post?

I do not know, felt like days. Anyways, lets pull this down and tack it up in the barracks. The other guys will get a kick out of this.

//A special thanks goes out to Ralph and Thomas for saving us from any more of .... this .... erm, yeah....

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

// Seems something worthwhile might be added to this before it is lock up, so I unlocked it. Consider that the guards are letting people come in and read their barracks tackboard.

At least the tree is spared for the moment.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Post by Fenrip »

*Pipwhistle is walking through the barracks to collect her reward for performing some housekeeping work in the sewers when something on the tackboard catches her eye.

The item(s) take up a large part of the board and the messages vary in legibility. Some are very neat and tidy and some are wildly written, threatening to jump right off the page. Closer examination reveals that the same individuals are responsible for the different styles.*

"What could make that happen? Righteousness, passion, rising anger, rage, blind hatred..."

*Even further examination reveals that some of the authors are well placed in guilds she has considered contacting. *

"Clearly, chaos is upon us if the guilds follow the orders of malcontents like these. Those set upon avenging wrongs, both real and perceived, will lose sight of the goal."

"It seemed that all were aligned to fight the darkness but it is becoming clear they are all simply trying to shine brighter than the others. If that is true, they need the darkness and will do nothing against it."

*She sighs deeply*

"I've met a few I can trust here and will continue to look for more. If I cannot find anyone, I will stalk alone. I need only my bow and the knowledge that I am making a difference."

*She chuckles softly as she realizes the truth of the words from a person she knew long ago who always claimed, "Few things are as destructive or stupid as large groups of intelligent people."*
Ticka
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ticka »

// Hmm, prior to your post myle, the papers were already collected. Sometimes i dont know why i bother.
DM_Griphon
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Griphon »

// Upon a request...

//Just so we're all clear on how some of us feel about the situation, let's take a look at an interesting encounter at the Divine Breakfast Table: //

Vor: *While reading the paper* "Yep... Lil' Sis wins the betting pool, the pissing contests started up only 1 week since the last one. By the heavens, that sucks."

Lia: *drinking from an orange juice glass, her legs crossed and posing like she's from a cheesy movie* "What can I say? I'm amazing! I'm eating a balanced breakfast with my Balance Barâ„¢ and live a balanced lifestyle and enjoy balance beams and my favorite movie is Balance, produced by the Lauenstein brothers and ... and... and..."

Kazra: *brooding like one of those stereotypical loner types over his black coffee-- because black coffee sucks and makes you overly bitter* "Shut up! Damnation! Abyssal Hells! Dead baby jokes, please for the sake of ... us! Shut your royally balanced pie-hole! Is there nothing sacred in this stupid house anymore?"

Eon: *s/he shrugs* "I dunno. I don't care."

Vor: "Regardless... is anyone here actually responsible for the hoo-haw down there with the mortals? Er-- semi-mortals? Immortals? Heavens above... they die less than we do, it seems."

Eon, Kazra, Lia in unison: "Wasn't me!"

Vor: "Nor I... it must've been started by bored individuals without the capacity to solve their own problems like adults, and when they find themselves into situation, bend the laws of reality and feasible logic as though they were us. In fact... *Vor rereads the news paper article* "Most of these facts don't even add up right. What a mess! Do you think we should do anything about it?"

There is a pause... a moment of silence as they all consider the suggestion.

... and they all burst into laughter, tears forming around their eyes, and them gripping their sides as they fall out of their chairs laughing, occasionally slapping their knees at such a ridiculous idea.

The Moral of the Story is that the gods don't support mortals and their conflicts as much as mortals would like to think.
~ Griphon ~
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

//Just so we're all clear on how some of us feel about the situation, let's take a look at an interesting encounter at the Divine Breakfast Table: //
... and they all burst into laughter, tears forming around their eyes, and them gripping their sides as they fall out of their chairs laughing, occasionally slapping their knees at such a ridiculous idea.
*watching from the shadows a dark figure stands. As the gods laugh at the puny mortals in Blackstone. The dark figure walks over to each one taking each and eveyone's coin bag and disappear's out the door*

*whispering to himself* Well if the Gods dont care about their puny mortal's then I guess they don't mind making a few donation's to them in their time of need. *smirks to himself as he walks away*
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

Juzaum also laughing at the silliness of it all.. Thinking to himself that none of this matters as Hordack died by his hands and thats all he wanted. Laughing at the contrast between Tela and Hordy. Laughing even more as Hordacks story changes every time he tells it and is corrected.*

// It's not like i care what anyone does.. But when you lie and spin things, twist ooc chats to your rp and i know differently. I don't mind saying so. Hordy.. look over this post and see who went ooc first. lol. It wasn't me.. all you need to do is scroll back.

// I never asked for any help here.. Hell i don't even care if anyone believes you or me, Hordy.. But you wouldn't have posted anything here at all if you would have killed me instead of me killing you. I never said Juz killed you in the name of Vor.. but only because what you did to Tela as Tela's Juz's romantic interest.

//And sure.. i personally think that you feel like you can do anything you want to and get away with it.. but anytime someone else does what you do or something you don't like.. You're head explodes.. And you scramble to get on top no matter what it takes. You are even so arrogant enough to walk around the keep telling people how to act and what to do in their rp.

// Let me just illustrate with one more example that epitomizes what I'm trying to say here.. Read over all these posts one more time. You went ooc first.. I came back and responded ooc.. and then you come back with.. "Juz is taking this ooc, so I'm not responding anymore" LOL..

// I never wanted or asked for someone to step in here.. I have never had a problem handling my own affairs. I don't care to convince anyone else of anything as you are trying to do. *laughs* It's just not important to me.. When i post here I'm talking directly to you not anyone else.. Why didn't you just keep the rp in game and to the screen and bring it directly to Juz? I will tell you why.. No.. i will show you why... I will show you with your own words... A quote from this post where you express your only concern Hordy..

"So who do we really believe around here?" -Hordack

// If you would excuse me.. I'm going back to playing this game.. inside the game and to the screen. Having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have.

-Juz