Traitor to Vor

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Traitor to Vor

Post by Hordack »

**posted on the great oak tree**

We have a traitor among the ranks of the Vorites! His name is Juzaum. He is to be given no quarter or mercy for his act of bloodshed in the Umgah City against myself, Danny, and Kai, He travels with the Kazrite known as Tela.

I am sure our Lord Vor will bannish this traitor and never allow him to return to our ranks for his chaotic evil act he and his woman has done against Vor's follower's and children.

I welcome anyone who will stand against this Kazrite Bloodshed. Follower's of Vor, and our bother's and sister's who follow Eon and Lia, join us to get rid of this evil in our lands. Either contact Hordack or Sir Korwin Webber of the White Rose.

-signed Hordack the Dark Leader of the Dragonblade Guardian's
Renee Baxter
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Renee Baxter »

Hidding in the shadows, as witness first hand these actions last night. As a follower of Lia I stand with you.
Nelee
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nelee »

I also, as a follower of Lia, join with you in this battle against evil.
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

*Posted next to it*

Hordy, You cut out Tela's heart while she was making a dress.. and gave it to The Witch.. That is why i killed you.. You call yourself a Vorite, but last i checked they dont cut out the hearts of women making dresses and then hand it over to its members. I let you keep your tongue. Next time you lose it. And all those you hid behind to hide from me that you forced into the line of my wrath understand this. Come and get me yourself big boy.

-Juzaum
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*smirks at Juz note*

Yeah it was very funny when I caught your Kazrite Lover with her pants down in the Coven of Evil. How stupid can you get when you let in your own assassin so he can mark his stone in the Coven of Evil to get at the Kazrite's?*breaks down laughing* Are the Kazrite's and Kazra still that damn foolish after all these year's to still let me into their ranks all knowing that I have betray them more time's then I can count on my finger's and toe's *continues to laugh* and are you so foolish to believe the rumors about me that I spread myself to cover my tracks of my treason of the Kazrite's. Boy damn shame I am not making gold off of this I could retire if I charged my old fee's *continues laughing*

Juz I know of your treason you will do on the day of the battle against the White Rose and the Kazrite's. I know for a fact you will betray the White Rose and join Duo ...... Some Vorite you are taking a Kazrite Lover helping her attack a mother and her children, Just who happens to be a member of my order. Well damn if I remeber right I have every right in the world to defend my memeber's and kill and punish those who attack them. Call me a Rogue, Assassin, a lair, a cheat, for all I care it means nothing to me, because I am by no means a Paladin or a Knight .... I am a ROGUE and I well use any means I see fit to fight for justice and the portection of the innocent in Blackstone Keep. And If this means killing people and using the shadows as my protector so be it. I don't see Vor stopping me ..... But I do see many Vorites and Lian's supporting what I am doing. So this isnt personal Juz and Tela this is business and I play dirty. And if Kazra hasn't figured out by know what i have done the he can kiss my arse!!!! *breaks down laughing*

Hordack the Dark

Rogue, Assassin, Thief, cheat, lair, down right sneaky and dirty double dealing.... did I leave anything out? and Yes servant of Vor *smiles*
Lady Nadia
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Lady Nadia »

*Reads the postings and decides to add a small note herself... It reads:*

It's interesting to see the pot call the kettle 'black'.

A self-proclaimed "Rogue, Assassin, Thief, cheat, lair, down right sneaky and dirty double dealing..." person certainly has no eye for justice, no sense of honor, and no moral fiber by which to serve Vor. By your own admission then Hordack, you are exactly what you accuse others of.

I am not surprised by this in any way other than to see you openly admit it after so long in denying these very things about yourself. I doubt you shall ever change.

I have no love or hate for anyone involved, but I am amused to see you have found another group of followers for you to betray. I wonder if they shall buy the web of lies you sell, or shall you turn on them at the first sign of any innability for you to control their actions, preventing them from a choice in the matter?

-Lady Nadia Luelle
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

I find his methods a bit crude however, any day a Kazarite has bit the dust i find the sun shines that much brighter the next day. Oh and by the way just where do you stand Lady Nadia hmmm. Oh thats right behind the Castle walls of the Starkson hiding and who never do anything but plot to betray their allies so calling the pot black well maybe you want to reconsider your choice of words as well.. Guess you should reconsider those words for those who have no honor never reconsider.

Raven Swordmisstress of Chaos
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

*Looks over the post laughing his ass off at Hordack.*

Keep talking Hordy.. You are your worse enemy. I can kill you.. again.. But i love it when you make your own head explode like this. You're discarded from being taken seriously as you've betrayed everyone, every god known to exist and even your wife.

See.. I didn't need to respond to anything you said.. Your words carry absolutely zero weight.

I love it when you claim to be a vorite. That's the best. *chokes laughing* Who's fooling who?

Stay dead next time will ya... if you have trouble. I will help. *nods*
And I know you're mad cause I killed you for cutting my lover heart out and because Im not a woman for you to lie to, cheat on, steal from and kill.

I killed you because this is what a man does for his Lover when she's attacked and killed while making a dress. But you wouldn't know anything about that would you? Ofcourse you dont. *laughs*

-Juz.
Last edited by oPlayer on Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Nadia
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Lady Nadia »

*Sees another note addressed with her name and stops to read and then smiles softly and writes on the bottom of the slip of parchment...*
wdpepsiman wrote:I find his methods a bit crude however, any day a Kazarite has bit the dust i find the sun shines that much brighter the next day. Oh and by the way just where do you stand Lady Nadia hmmm. Oh thats right behind the Castle walls of the Starkson hiding and who never do anything but plot to betray their allies so calling the pot black well maybe you want to reconsider your choice of words as well.. Guess you should reconsider those words for those who have no honor never reconsider.

Raven Swordmisstress of Chaos
Why Raven, I never knew I was such a threat to you, and without even trying. Hope your day is bright and filled with light! -Lady Nadia
Kretch
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Kretch »

*sighs looking at the notes*
No one seems to have any respect for the plant life these days.......
Wandering where you are.
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

"...... Some Vorite you are taking a Kazrite Lover helping her attack a mother and her children"

This never happended Hordy. Everything you said is based on delusions and your own fantasies.. Duo and Tela did that.. not me. Get it right. You are upset cause i killed you. Period. Your lies dont change the fact that i have done nothing but revenge Tela's death that you did in cold blood, you didnt cut her heart out and hand it to the Witch in Vors name.. Try again.

-Juzaum
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Brynn shakes her head sadly at her friends and allies fighting eachother. This is the last thing we need just as we are about to fight a war..., she thinks, so it begins... friend against friend, brother against brother and the Chaos that ensues thrives upon it. These people do not see the effect this has on others.

Brynn turns away grieving for her friends and quietly goes home.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Poor Lady Nadia like I care what you have to say sence you know nothing about me other that I wear "Black" and like my friend Lady Raven pointed out where do you stand or do you wish to continue to hide in your castle fearful of some black dressed assassin that will never come? Please do you mind keeping you meddling nose out of business you care not help with. I am sure me and Lady Raven will be fine without you.

To Juz please continue with your lies of not being a Kazrite. Because I have seen you personal helping member's of Duo's group and I have seen you in the Coven of Evil talking with Duo. Pleaze explain why a vorite that you claim to be talking with the known enemy of your Order and do please explain why you not only attack me, but also Danny, and Kai in the Umgah's is this attack the action of a Vorite? The other's who witnessed your attack are very sure where you stand.

And to my friend Lady Raven I agree with you only good Kazrite is a dead Kazrite and it matter's not how he reaches his grave.

So question would be what and whom Hordack really is? DO any of you really know? I really think not. So who do we really believe around here? Atleast one thing is true Yes I am a Rogue and a Assassin and I use methods that some would find lack honor and Paladin of Vor may not do in battle, and truely in battle there is no honor only death, hate, violence, and a winner. What I have seen of the battles in Blackstone pass, that everything including honor gets thrown out like yesterday's news. Like I pointed out I am a Rogue and very much chaotic in nature and Laws have only meaning if one is willing to stand up an fight for them at any cost even if it means going against the very laws you stand for as long as in the end the means justify action's taken. So like Lady Raven pointed out where does Starkson stand? I know where I stand right next to Lady Raven of the Hunter's and the White Rose.

Hordack
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

The image of a dark velvet cloaked woman watched each of the disgruntled posters make their way up to the tree, read the previously read posts, scowl, and scrawl out their own responses. It was so silly to see grown people bicker and fight like children.

She turned to go the other way, and in a swirl of unseen magics, was wisked away to the place she wished to go. No fight of petty religious cults would ruin her mood... as she was once again the happiest person alive.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
oPlayer
Knight
Knight

Post by oPlayer »

Stop mumbling.. I cant understand a word you say..

///Lets have a little side by side comparison. On one side we have Tela making a dress. And on the other we have Hordack fighting umgahs.

Starting with Tela. You sneak in and kill her while she is crafting appearances.. She Takes it like a man and yawns while you do your thing cutting out her heart with your Vorish style and giving it as a gift to another member in your so called Vorite guild.

Then there is Hordack in Umgahs.. Eyes wide open, full of health, ready for battle and you see Juzaum coming.. Juzaum kills you.. // this is where you logged out by the way// and here you are crying like a little baby.. calling for war.. flaming and ranting like a mad man cause you are just too much of a wuss to handle it.

Tela took it like a warrior.. You just need your diaper changed.. Pathetic. Hilarious but pathetic.
Last edited by oPlayer on Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.