A Call to all Vorite's

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

A Call to all Vorite's

Post by Hordack »

**Posted on the Great Oak Tree**

I call all Vorites to join us to put down Duo and this Kazrite problem for once and all. These criminals will no longer take our children and cause torture on the innocent in the Keep. Contact Hordack the Dark, or Raven of the Hunter's or member's or the White Rose. Well will accept help from follower's of Lia who wish to help us with this threat.

This Darkness shall not win!!

-signed- Hordack the Dark "Leader of the Dragonblade Guardian's"
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Kel walks by the great oak and notices the posting.... "Hrmph... What about followers of Eon? I dislike Kazrites as much as anyone else."

He shakes his head and moves on.
HolyWann
Commoner
Commoner

Post by HolyWann »

Reads the post on the tree and thinks * I dont trust this Hordack... With a name like that , he is probably a Kazrite himself...*

Walks away and sighs...
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

~Tela walks by and glances at the Post, she laughs to herself~ Silly Hordack. Just but a week ago told me himself that he Is and always will be a Kazrite.. not just a Kazrite but a spy for Kazra himself.. Hmm... I wonder if he has shared this information with Vor or any of the Vorites he seems to be so cleverly deceiving..~Shrugs~ Well their bound to know sooner or later. ~She walks on laughing to herself~
FOXY LADY790
Count
Count

Post by FOXY LADY790 »

~Taris reads the post and grins and says i will be there just try and stop me~
I may be small but im fast cunning and very very devious
winteraven
Count
Count

Post by winteraven »

Brynn walks by and sees the notices and shakes her head gravely. "This is Order business" she sighs. What do these people think this will be, she thinks to herself as she gingerly walks over to the temple to see her sister.

"War is not just something to do, Duo declared war on the Order for a reason and the Order shall handle it. If it is necessary to call for allies, I'm sure the Order will put out the appropriate word" she mutters as she walks through the temple doors.

"Now where is that sister of mine? Ah, there she is" she waddles over to Rayne for her daily check up, putting thoughts of War behind her for the moment.
sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

Post by sgtjake73 »

Walks up to the tree. Hmmm I had thought this matter was well in hand. Seems that the battle has begun and the stakes have been set by both sides. But as I read this I wonder, truly are the stakes set or will this war continue to grow out of control.

Pondering this for a moment. No it will end soon one side or the other will be victourous and life will continue. In the grand scheme this is only a drop in the pond and life will go on with or without this battle. To be repeated again and again throught history.

Will this battle or war stop it, I think not, but I must fight for what I believe is true. The Order of the White Rose will battle and defend Vor and the honor of the citizens of the land. Will we beat the Legion of the Damned? That is to be determined in battle and only history will be able to tell.

Mumbles something and returns to patrols and perparing for the battle at hand.
It is better to burn out then fade away
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

*Lin-Wu reads the note and posts other one under it for everyone to read it*

Once we were in diferent sides, but now i do trust in your new heart, since the altar given by the own vor to me never lies. So, now, when the matter is to defend the citzens, stop evil, preach wise words and aid the inocents you can always count with me and with the warriors of SOM.

*Signature* Lin-Wu, the Head sensei of the Shining Order