Difficulty finding server

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
solar777
Knight
Knight

Difficulty finding server

Post by solar777 »

When I use NWN:EE to look for Blackstone, it very frequently simply doesn't show up to join. Tried it on 2 diff computers with diff OS, same situation. I can be on it and switch to a different character and poof, Blackstone isn't showing. I'm having to sign on & off many multiple times to try to find the Blackstone server. Anyone have any ideas why? To guess some questions: no, nothing's been changed on the computer.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Difficulty finding server

Post by driller »

I am not sure what is causing this at this point. I am still looking at it. Stay tuned.
itchyfunk
Baron
Baron

Post by itchyfunk »

FYI, for those that don't know, you can still direct connect even when it's not in the list.

Just type "blackstonekeep.com" in for the server name.
Active Toons:
- Itchy Smurf
- Isioviel Aerendyl
- Eima Glaskanone
- Forgee et (Minot)
Karioki
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Karioki »

Thanks Solar777. That is the reason I am on the Forums - to find the address for a direct connect. I have had a bunch of trouble finding the server the last couple of weeks. Sometimes if I reload the server list (logout/in) it will show up but mostly not. Prior to that when not down for service or a reboot it was always there. Digger, I agree with Cornflower's statement in the Downtime thread. Up time on this server is exemplary.
Karioki
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Karioki »

oops it was itchyfunk with the address.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed now.