Crafting questions...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
lordaurther
Commoner
Commoner

Crafting questions...

Post by lordaurther »

How do you do it?
I have look through the forum and looked through the book that came with the game and the answers are vague at best.

What is a forge stone? how does one use a forge stone? and where is the the mystic forge?
I have looked through the forum and the one link goes to a page that talks about current DMs.

I'm not looking to make super uber gear, I was just looking to customized the gear I have or make some customized gear.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crafting questions...

Post by driller »

The reason info is sparse on the forum is for two reasons. One is I want avoid spoilers. The second is to encourage player interaction on the server itself. There are plenty of people who will show you the ropes in game, some for free, others might charge a stone for their services.

A forge stone is a gem that you get in random treasure drops or as rewards for quests. Examine a forge stone and read the description, it will give you a clue on how to find the forge. It is pretty obvious if you have followed the quest lines. The forge attendant will tell you what to do.
lordaurther wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:04 pm How do you do it?
I have look through the forum and looked through the book that came with the game and the answers are vague at best.

What is a forge stone? how does one use a forge stone? and where is the the mystic forge?
I have looked through the forum and the one link goes to a page that talks about current DMs.

I'm not looking to make super uber gear, I was just looking to customized the gear I have or make some customized gear.