More roleplay?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Final Boss
Commoner
Commoner

More roleplay?

Post by Final Boss »

I realize this is an RPlite server buy I'd enjoy just a tad more roleplay when meeting others other than just ooc interactions. I realize I'm the only one in control over this for myself but encourage others to give it a try. I use to come here and love the rp. I'd like to get back to that as best we can.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: More roleplay?

Post by driller »

I added to more DMs recently to address RP. I also will be adding tools to make it easier for them to setup events.
Final Boss wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:03 am I realize this is an RPlite server buy I'd enjoy just a tad more roleplay when meeting others other than just ooc interactions. I realize I'm the only one in control over this for myself but encourage others to give it a try. I use to come here and love the rp. I'd like to get back to that as best we can.
Final Boss
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Final Boss »

Thanks, yeah I had an interaction with Akon today that went well! Hopefully more soon. I'm trying to show all the new players how to aswell by doing so, I had one with me today at Akons.
DM Shimmer
Baron
Baron

Post by DM Shimmer »

Hi and Welcome .. Not sure I have come across you on the server. I am reasonably new to DMing but definitely not to BSK. I have quite a few characters and love RP...

As Driller said the DM Team is growing so will be running some events. Driller is being his usual brilliant self and re-moding the wands and such to make events easier to run and this will also allow more impromtu interactions...

If you pay attention ... in the Public Cork Board, you will see something is underway but only the briefest of hints have been given. Up to players to investigate and come together as defenders, against whatever is coming :)
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Post by Douglas Thurman »

Any Stoneweaver character I have is usually up for RP so if I'm on give a holler! Character level be damned, I'm game for party RP. 8)
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Post by Omegon »

Final Boss wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:29 pm Thanks, yeah I had an interaction with Akon today that went well! Hopefully more soon. I'm trying to show all the new players how to aswell by doing so, I had one with me today at Akons.
Hope you had fun, I only made it quick but it's sometimes the small things that help!