Shalnath double spawn

Report any bugs you find here.
Caylin
Knight
Knight

Shalnath double spawn

Post by Caylin »

I have only fought Shalnath 2 times. On both occasion after the 2nd kill we ended up with 2 shalnaths running around. That ended the run for us. Are we simply taking too long or is this a bug of some sort?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shalnath double spawn

Post by driller »

Hopefully, this will be fixed after the next reset.
Caylin
Knight
Knight

Post by Caylin »

Update:
After fix we have not encountered a double spawn. We have still not managed to get him to drop however. Last run we think we did everything as its supposed to be done and on 3rd death we got the message that shalnath has been banished. De didnt leave a chest behind however but his note with F.U. was there.

So is this a bug or does it just mean we still havent managed to do it right? The FU and banished message seem to be contradictory to me….
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That's interesting. If you see the banished message, you should get a chest. It is literally the next fuction called.

It's his parting note to you for sending him back to the nine hells...
Caylin wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 am Update:
After fix we have not encountered a double spawn. We have still not managed to get him to drop however. Last run we think we did everything as its supposed to be done and on 3rd death we got the message that shalnath has been banished. De didnt leave a chest behind however but his note with F.U. was there.

So is this a bug or does it just mean we still havent managed to do it right? The FU and banished message seem to be contradictory to me….
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

Very weird. We did him last week sometime and everything worked fine. No extra spawns or loot problems.
driller wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:17 am That's interesting. If you see the banished message, you should get a chest. It is literally the next fuction called.

Its his parting note to you for sending him back to the nine hells...
Caylin wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:38 am Update:

Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

One of the leaders of Legion of Terror
Caylin
Knight
Knight

Post by Caylin »

Ok. random error then I guess. I´ll need more kills on him to know.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will look deeper into this to make sure.
Caylin wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:32 am Ok. random error then I guess. I´ll need more kills on him to know.
Sway
Count
Count

Post by Sway »

Literally just finished Shal and everything worked perfectly.
driller wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:39 am I will look deeper into this to make sure.
Caylin wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:32 am Ok. random error then I guess. I´ll need more kills on him to know.
Ingame Names:
iForge
Swae
Swai

One of the leaders of Legion of Terror