Box of suggestions

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Savagefool
Knight
Knight

Box of suggestions

Post by Savagefool »

Server is awesome but I’ve still got suggestions, because I always will aha :D

Suggestion 1: add the way to commit an “lfp” to the server within the adventure book or journal.

Suggestion 2: Clickable board in each city that displays in-range names of people with level.

Suggestion 3: Changes to unused classes so we don’t get the rdd mix, dd mix, pure wizard, archer and bard rdd mix as basically every build, examples such as:
Harper scout: item that gives 1 more attack per round or bull strength potion on self gives 1 extra attack base (outside of the cap)
Barbarian: thundering strike adds +1 base attack and sonic buff on main and offhand weapon or arrow/bolt
Blackguard: Gives negative damage on main and offhand weapon or arrow/bolt
Ranger: items that give favoured enemy for the popular races in the game (magical, construct, drow etc)
Epic fighter: true dev crit (normal dev crit)
Purple dragon 5 levels: natural 40% concealment
Epic rogue: +2 base attack base and ability to sneak undead and other sneak attack immune creatures

.. just a few random examples off the top of the head. I’m sure there are people that could better balance.

I’ll add more to this as I continue. Feel free to comment!
Savagefool
Knight
Knight

Re: Box of suggestions

Post by Savagefool »

Suggestion 4: Mobs with kickback (basically Onhit:element damage)
(Gives people another prerequisite to enter an area people with right amount of elemental immunity)

Suggestion 5: Area specific debuffs/curse

Suggestion 6: curse/poison with custom effects

Suggestion 7: useless spell revamps (for mobs or players) (e.g, Ray of enfeeblement does 1d2 per caster level damage or blade thirst adds acid damage to own weapon or.. etc)
Savagefool
Knight
Knight

Post by Savagefool »

Suggestion 8: Mobs with debuff spells or auras

Suggestion 9: Specific items/enchants for specific classes. I know there is some for blackguard and paladin.. I’m not sure if there are for any others but my ideas are:
COT: random onhit:smite (random divine or positive damage after critical).
Barbarian: enchanced vampiric regen effect.
Fighter: retaliation damage (return percentage of damage taken)

Maybe it would be better for these effects only on epic (10+ prestige or 20+ base class) versions of these classes
Savagefool
Knight
Knight

Post by Savagefool »

Suggestion 10:
Custom elements (psychic, natural, disease, rot/decay etc)