Greater Sanctuary is behaving oddly

Report any bugs you find here.
Vestrit
Knight
Knight

Greater Sanctuary is behaving oddly

Post by Vestrit »

So when my toon casts Greater Sanctuary on herself I get the icon circled in red and the monsters ignore me.

If she summons a creature, the icon stays, but the monsters no longer ignore her. This seems like odd behavior.

If she attacks a monster, the icon goes away and the monsters no longer ignore her. This is what I would expect.

If the icon is still there it seems to me the monsters should ignore her still.

Thanks again for all you do driller!
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.12.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 7.12.08 PM.png (221 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Greater Sanctuary is behaving oddly

Post by driller »

This spell is Bioware default. It has not been changed, I couldn't anyway, as this uses a hard coded effect.
Vestrit wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:27 pm So when my toon casts Greater Sanctuary on herself I get the icon circled in red and the monsters ignore me.

If she summons a creature, the icon stays, but the monsters no longer ignore her. This seems like odd behavior.

If she attacks a monster, the icon goes away and the monsters no longer ignore her. This is what I would expect.

If the icon is still there it seems to me the monsters should ignore her still.

Thanks again for all you do driller!
sphinx
Count
Count

Post by sphinx »

I think if you summon the creature you are not seen. But if you cast a spell near the enemy that can afford an attack of opportunity, they still can hit you(nwn bug maybe). I have used this many time and stayed in gsanc and ran out without alerting the enemies after the fight was over.
Vestrit
Knight
Knight

Post by Vestrit »

Thanks for the replies. I will have to keep playing with it.