You have to learn this spell

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Re: You have to learn this spell

Post by Sorcy Sid »

Since I play tank needy sorcerers I found the hireling(s) and summons system prior to the Mummy-Sequencer very adequate to your play/server style goals. You had to find and work for what you needed and implement them. I think adding a hireling you can buy anytime and at higher levels will just end up looking like the mummy-sequencer abuse you want to avoid.
driller wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:57 am To go back to the original topic about the mummy. If there is a need for a better companion system, then perhaps that should be discussed instead.
Add some sort of summoning/hireling shop?
Fletch wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:03 pm *Disabling Grumpy Attitude*
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
neludz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by neludz »

I noticed that after changes my mummy often refuses to attack just standing like stupid undead moron until he destroyed.He runs after me but not attacking even if i order to do so. Then suddenly begins to attack again. Resummon also helps. Anyone with same problem?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The AI wasn't changed, this is an old bug within NWN itself.
neludz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 pm I noticed that after changes my mummy often refuses to attack just standing like stupid undead moron until he destroyed.He runs after me but not attacking even if i order to do so. Then suddenly begins to attack again. Resummon also helps. Anyone with same problem?
neludz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by neludz »

Thanks for quick response. Indeed, i almost never played vanilla NWN with mummy because it's pretty much waste of an epic feat there and therefore didn't notice that.