Arcane spellcasters

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Arcane spellcasters

Post by Cornflower »

ghost11x wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:07 pm I worry about balance on that Instarest. I can think of tactics that would help.

... but it's worth a test run, for sure
Did you try it? I don't think it will be a problem, it's hardly "instarest". It's more "traditional rest, but if you have a banner, the usual time restriction does not apply, but you will be hit with a 30s delay which in enemy territory is going to feel like three full weeks".
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Re: Arcane spellcasters

Post by Douglas Thurman »

As a lover of Sorcerers, I can see how the end bosses could be a pain, but for the record, parties are the way to go for the end bosses anyway. Also, someone once asked me what the most powerful spell I was able to cast. I responded: Flame weapon. You put that bad boy on your best fighter and he smashed things. That's how a sorcerer does it. Driller's world is beyond doubt the best I've played on and I've been playing NWN since it came out in...what, 2005? The banner is awesome so far and I love it. Thanks Driller!