Forge owners

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
John-Alhoon
Commoner
Commoner

Forge owners

Post by John-Alhoon »

Quick question: Is the forge in Mystic Icy cave owned by a Guild or Clan?

I was there with some friends forging and we got visited by a player claiming his guild was the owner and we had to pay the fee, or face the consequencces. We have paid the fee to avoid any unnecessary confrontation, but I leave my question here.

Thanks!
Gimili
Count
Count

Re: Forge owners

Post by Gimili »

John-Alhoon wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 pm Quick question: Is the forge in Mystic Icy cave owned by a Guild or Clan?

I was there with some friends forging and we got visited by a player claiming his guild was the owner and we had to pay the fee, or face the consequencces. We have paid the fee to avoid any unnecessary confrontation, but I leave my question here.

Thanks!
lol :)
Gimili Lockbearer -Trusted Dwarf, friend of the elves.
Balrog- Right Hand Associate of Warlock the Evil
Morgoth- Kazrite General V.P. Of the Kazrites
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

Everything that Kazranites say is a lie embelish to pass as truth, lying is one of the pillar of Kazra religion.

But still :lol: :twisted:

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

John-Alhoon wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:32 pm Quick question: Is the forge in Mystic Icy cave owned by a Guild or Clan?

Thanks!
That's a great idea! I'll do that next time I'm there.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
John-Alhoon
Commoner
Commoner

Post by John-Alhoon »

Again,
Since the cave is a Party PVP area, and the city of Bordermarch is the place of the Illuminados Guild House, therefore it was a legit question. All the Northern area could be their designated area. I am not sure, so that is why I asked.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The forge does not belong to anyone. If you just want to use the forge, tell them you don't want to RP.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Post by Cornflower »

John-Alhoon wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 am Again,
Since the cave is a Party PVP area, and the city of Bordermarch is the place of the Illuminados Guild House, therefore it was a legit question. All the Northern area could be their designated area. I am not sure, so that is why I asked.
Yes. Quite. I apologize, but I was thoroughly amused by the very idea that someone claimed they owned the Forge. Sorry.
For the record, I'm allergic to any kind of PvP, so I always drop out of any RP that moves from obnoxious threats to actual action.
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)