Cassius

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Cassius

Post by KaiSci »

“Cassius…â€
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

The robed man spots his prey wandering the keep trying to find something familiar. Grasping a black staff with a glowing orb as the head-piece. This man is of the purest kind of evil absorbing souls as he goes to keep himself alive. The stave has corrupted him into a further darkness and now he is a darker soul than ever. This time his soul stealing has a purpose to make sure his thrall inquisitor Cassius stays as he is and never finds out about himself.

“Cassius cassius cassius *shakes his head* and to think you were once out to destroy me…now working for me. Ohh what a tangled web we weave my friend….but this time I’m the spiderâ€
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

Cassius holds his sword tight in his hands as he drags it along the ground as he trudges though the keep he remembers odd things. Things that he did around the keep. There is one thing that sticks in his mind “Kathrineâ€
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

“Well done Cassius well done my friend take the lives of all that who wrong you, And I will take the souls of all who help you *chuckles* the sands of time are ever dropping in my favour soon I will have the most powerful soul under my control and nobody will be able to stop meâ€