Help me understand this death

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Brick Thrower
Commoner
Commoner

Help me understand this death

Post by Brick Thrower »

I used the portal out of the Umgah city of Nethriss, and appeared back in the Blackstone temple as expected. Healing my wounds from regeneration as expected. I equip my battle axe and then die by my own battle axe (no damage, I just die). What kind of sorcery is this? Is there a spell the Umgah mage can use on you that will make you commit suicide 3 rounds later? See Screenshot. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1650532392
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Re: Help me understand this death

Post by The Flying Rodent »

My guess is that the death was from a Consitution decrease lowering your HP below 0, that occurred when you equipped the battleaxe. Did you happen to have constitution on your previously equipped weapon or shield? Or perhaps from a spell or rage buff that coincidentally ran out?
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
Brick Thrower
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Help me understand this death

Post by Brick Thrower »

Yes, that gives some light. Sweyn is a Barbarian, but I've never seen him die when a rage effect ends. Lagnar's battleaxe provides a CON +2 effect, shouldn't I have *gained* hit points by equipping the axe? It may have been combined with some server lag.