Faction Problems?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Twirlip
Commoner
Commoner

Faction Problems?

Post by Twirlip »

Anyone else seeing faction problems currently?

My character just wondered into the Playful Maiden to pick up supplies and was immediately set on by the regulars there who were all already hostile. I guess it's a rougher joint than I thought. Outside all was fine and the guards in the cellar were also non-hostile.

So, I tried to take the ship to do a little shopping elsewhere. An orc raiding party jumped the ship and before I could even talk to them the captain turned nasty and started attacking me. The orcs were still behaving themselves waiting for an answer. I'm now stuck on a ship with a mad sea captain who is trying to kill me. Re-logging does not fix. Please send help.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Faction Problems?

Post by driller »

Did you perfom any hostile actions towards any npc, including pick pocketing?
Twirlip
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Twirlip »

No absolutely none which is what surprised me. I managed to get off the ship by hiding from the captain and opening a town portal which now seems to work again. I guess I'm just special :)
Twirlip
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Twirlip »

OK I may have a handle on what is causing this. It has just happened again. In both cases my character had just sparred with a certain dwarf as part of an ongoing investigation, during which he was set hostile. When I went back to the Playful Maiden to grab some supplies the regulars again attacked without provocation.