Help

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Help

Post by Gorman »

So I bought nwn on mobile and it gave me a defect CD key which they replaced in the latest update. Now I cant log on to the server with my original player name because i guess they are tied to the cd keys. Anyone know if you can get your characters moved over to a new player name?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help

Post by driller »

To clarify. What device are you trying to login to BSK with your original player name?
Gorman wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:07 pm So I bought nwn on mobile and it gave me a defect CD key which they replaced in the latest update. Now I cant log on to the server with my original player name because i guess they are tied to the cd keys. Anyone know if you can get your characters moved over to a new player name?
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gorman »

It's a android device. I talked to the developers and they told me that I had a defuncted CD key so they had to replace it. They told me I would have to get ahold of you to further any chance of fixing the problem. I was using the player name "Gorman" and I had a level 12 fighter/ weapon master and a loe level cleric and another fighter.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Sorry, I am not understanding. If you were able to login in with the Android device and play the game with the original key, what was defunct about it?
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gorman »

I was wondering the same thing. I can send you the emails if u want. There wasnt a store option on my old menu and now there is so maybe it had to do something with that.
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gorman »

driller wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:20 am Sorry, I am not understanding. If you were able to login in with the Android device and play the game with the original key, what was defunct about it?
You didn't forget about me did you lol.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try it now.
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gorman »

Nothing was happening so I just decided to make another player name and start over. Thanks for trying tho
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Hmm, it should've have worked. I set your new CD key to your old username.
diegooz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by diegooz »

wow nwn ee on android!! i dont know this
Login: Deegolas
My toons:
- Deegolas
- Bubbaz Forg'Stone
- Miracco Mando
- Merin "LittleBoy"
- Elvana Foglia Verde
- Elvana Battl'witch
- Elvana Lia Priestess .... the barbarian
....and more Elvana is same me
Gorman
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Gorman »

driller wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:06 pm Hmm, it should've have worked. I set your new CD key to your old username.
I cant tell if it worked or not. I decided to make a new player name and a new character. If I can some how log out of the name im using after setting it to default I will check but if all else fails, at least I can still play. Your server rocks dude!
Douglas Thurman
Count
Count

Post by Douglas Thurman »

In the Dictionary under "The Man", it says to see Driller. :lol: 8)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Thanks. Glad you are enjoying the server.
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

Yep NVWN 1 EE is now not only on android hybrid tablet/PC hybrids, etc, but is also on Android Smart Phones, and you can get it, download it, install it from Google Play, and no CD key necessary.

I have a LG K20 32 GB expandable to 64 GB, android either 6.0, 7.0, and I easily downloaded it to my smart phone, installed it from Google play, to my phone.

It takes up about 4 gb of space.

To those who say but the screen should be, is too small, the screen is about 6, 6 1/2, 7 in screen, and I use the interface just fine, tho it has taken a long time, I just had to have patience.

Also have it so that can wirelessly connect the game, phone on to large screen HD TV flat screen which makes it even better then it already is.

The only problem is unless the PW servers, mods, auto download, auto install from the launcher menu list, in a way like unto downloading, installing game from Google play, the CEP, HAK files, using NWNSYNC attached to PW, Mod, the PW, Mod cant be played.

Fortunately there is a special CEP 265, HAK PW, Mod that isnt a PW, Mod that auto downloads, auto installs like unto Google Play.

BUT that download is a 5 gb download installation.

And most PW mods are about 333 MB to 3 gb download install, on top of the 5 gb CEP 265 download install, on top of the 4 gb download, install from Google Play for the base game.

All total its about at least 10 gb to play PW mods.

So I either have to uninstall a lot of apps to make room or expand to 64 GB from 32 gb.

So until then I can only play the about 2,3,4,5,6 PW's that dont require CEP, HAK file downloads, installations, like BSK here.

Thanks Driller for not requiring CEP, HAK files, so that I can play your PW.

But I digress.

Yes NVWN 1 EE is on Android Mobile Smart phones now.

Mike
Asturonethoriusaline
Baron
Baron

Post by Asturonethoriusaline »

Also the DM client, and Aurora Toolset, and any extras are not on the game launcher with the version of the game that is on Google Play for android mobile smart phones.

There is only the launcher, main game, the OC, SOTU, HOTU, and the main free, premium mod expansions from the store, the multi player PW Mod list of about 30 to 90 PW mods.

There is, are no mods in the custom other mods area. So far as I know no way to play Mods like Aielund, etc, unless in the future, these community, free, custom content mods, put their mods on Google Play, or in a NWNSYNC PW, mod like auto downloader, auto installer.

Most like myself have no clue idea how to manually install, where to put the Hak files, etc.

So for now, probably no custom content mods like Aielund for me

Mike