"Summon buffed"

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Terankar
Knight
Knight

Re: "Summon buffed"

Post by Terankar »

this is general for all class specific summon. blackguard, cleric with evil domain, shadowdancer.
donojono
Commoner
Commoner

Post by donojono »

That is fair, it would be nice if the summon buffed script worked on PM caster / BG summons/ SD summons like u mentioned and some other summons spells especially if you wanted to select a school of magic that does not allow conjuration spells.
Terankar
Knight
Knight

Post by Terankar »

that would be a great idea. let spell focus affect summons.
Iwan
Knight
Knight

Post by Iwan »

Since we have summon buffed, would it be possibile to also buff familiars? They are useless on higher levels. Please make druids and hunters happy 😉
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They where already set to be buffed.
donojono
Commoner
Commoner

Post by donojono »

Pale Master, animate dead, summon undead and summon greater undead do not receive the buff
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Post by The Flying Rodent »

Iwan wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 am Since we have summon buffed, would it be possibile to also buff familiars? They are useless on higher levels. Please make druids and hunters happy 😉
Currently Familiars (I.e. Wizard companions) receive the buff. However , Druid/Ranger animal companions do not, and neither do many auxiliary class summons such as Blackguard Fiendish servant, Palemaster Undead, and I’m assuming the Epic Shadowdancer summon as well.
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
donojono
Commoner
Commoner

Post by donojono »

I seen a post the other day that stated that all the summons got a buff, I must have been dreaming.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Blackguard should already be working. Shadowdancer and Palemaster have been added.
Iwan
Knight
Knight

Post by Iwan »

Druid summons are buffed but familiar(in this case bear) unfortunately isn't. I get the message in action box but the HP amount seems standard and AB comparded to level V summon bear is 3x less.
donojono
Commoner
Commoner

Post by donojono »

Pale Master, animate dead does work but summon undead and summon greater undead feats still not working. currently 7 wizard 10 palmaster if that helps.

Tested also in my spell book, what works: shades, shadow conjuration
what doesn't work :lesser, normal and greater planar binding, create undead, gate, mordenkainen's sword
The Flying Rodent
Count
Count

Post by The Flying Rodent »

Adding on to Iwan's post:

Druid Animal Companions currently are not buffed, and upon summoning them there is a message saying: "Unable to buff. Associate is invalid." This is tested with a level 15 Druid, who can also summon a level 8 creature which receives the buff as normal.
Kazrite Army Members:

Gladdis the Damned
Thanatos
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Gate is already buffed and will actually be nerfed. Mordenkainen's sword is fine as it is. I have added the rest.
donojono wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:34 pm Pale Master, animate dead does work but summon undead and summon greater undead feats still not working. currently 7 wizard 10 palmaster if that helps.

Tested also in my spell book, what works: shades, shadow conjuration
what doesn't work :lesser, normal and greater planar binding, create undead, gate, mordenkainen's sword
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try it now.
The Flying Rodent wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:37 am Adding on to Iwan's post:

Druid Animal Companions currently are not buffed, and upon summoning them there is a message saying: "Unable to buff. Associate is invalid." This is tested with a level 15 Druid, who can also summon a level 8 creature which receives the buff as normal.
Iwan
Knight
Knight

Post by Iwan »

Nothing has changed. "Unable to buff. Associate is invalid."