Another lost city god change issue

Report any bugs you find here.
Sakka
Commoner
Commoner

Another lost city god change issue

Post by Sakka »

This has been solved as far as my character is concerned but I figured I would write it up in case anything of value can be learned from my experience.

I started my toon as evil and a worshiper or Karza.
I did the lost city quest defeating the dragon at the bottom of the lost city.
I wanted to change to Lia as my god so I swapped to her.
When I went to the lost city it loaded as karza instead of the previous Vor temple.
I understand what when you are a follower of Lia you get to choose to fight against Vor or Kazra. I prefer to fight against good and my lost city was altered to be karza. I went to the priest in oasis and she just wanted to heal me so the Karza lost city was forced on me for no reason that I can see.
Due to this I decided that maybe this was because I went from evil to neutral and it defaults to your previous god. So I swapped to Vor then back to Lia hoping my lost city would be Vor. It was still Karza for whatever reason so I figured I'd just go back to karza as my god then and maybe it would undue whatever issue was going on.
At this point the server was about to reset so I logged. When I logged back in after server reset I went to the lost city, it told me to talk to my priest in oasis. When I talked to my priest she just wanted to heal me. I talked to Eaze and they reset my quests which fixed this issue.

Thanks and I am very much enjoying your server.
Sakka