A siege army?

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

A siege army?

Post by Sorcy Sid »

How about a large army of goblins, for example, in a field or pouring out of a cave that needs a large party to defeat. I imagine something like the orc hordes attacking a keep in the Lord of the rings trilogy. Something where magic users can lay waste to dozens with fireballs! :wink: :wink: Alongside archers, while the fighters go deep into the fray.

Although I imagine a small army of monsters could also cause a lot of lag issues.
Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A siege army?

Post by driller »

NWN doesn't like it when you spawn to man mobs. I think I remember reading somewhere that more than 15 mobs in an area starts causing issues.
Sorcy Sid wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 pm How about a large army of goblins, for example, in a field or pouring out of a cave that needs a large party to defeat. I imagine something like the orc hordes attacking a keep in the Lord of the rings trilogy. Something where magic users can lay waste to dozens with fireballs! :wink: :wink: Alongside archers, while the fighters go deep into the fray.

Although I imagine a small army of monsters could also cause a lot of lag issues.
Sorcy Sid
Count
Count

Re: A siege army?

Post by Sorcy Sid »

That's understandable.
driller wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:53 am NWN doesn't like it when you spawn to man mobs. I think I remember reading somewhere that more than 15 mobs in an area starts causing issues.
Sorcy Sid wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:39 pm How about a large army of goblins, for example, in a field or pouring out of a cave that needs a large party to defeat. I imagine something like the orc hordes attacking a keep in the Lord of the rings trilogy. Something where magic users can lay waste to dozens with fireballs! :wink: :wink: Alongside archers, while the fighters go deep into the fray.

Sid-Archer
Sid'darth
Sid 10
Sid, Sid, and more Sid.
Acct names Sid & SidII