Lost City quest bugged if you convert Gods

Report any bugs you find here.
Cometchaser
Knight
Knight

Lost City quest bugged if you convert Gods

Post by Cometchaser »

I'm writing this post on behalf of my friend, character name is Veri Ann. He started out worshipping Vor, and picked up the Lost City [Kazra] quest. But partway through Oasis he decided he wasn't too fond of Vor's benefits and wanted to convert to Kazra. So, I took him to Kazra's temple and he converted, but he still has Lost City [Kazra] in his quest log. If he tries to enter Lost City, he gets a popup saying to talk to the Kazra priestess in Oasis, and he is prevented from entering.

If he talks to the Kazrite priestess in Oasis, she asks him if he has returned with any artifacts (the turn in for Lost City). If he talks to the Vor priestess in Oasis, she says Veri is not a follow of Vor and refuses to talk.

So he is seemingly stuck with no way to do Lost City or to drop the quest. Is there a way a DM could help him out or remove the quest from his log so he can pick up the correct version?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lost City quest bugged if you convert Gods

Post by driller »

I will fix this.
Cometchaser wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:46 am I'm writing this post on behalf of my friend, character name is Veri Ann. He started out worshipping Vor, and picked up the Lost City [Kazra] quest. But partway through Oasis he decided he wasn't too fond of Vor's benefits and wanted to convert to Kazra. So, I took him to Kazra's temple and he converted, but he still has Lost City [Kazra] in his quest log. If he tries to enter Lost City, he gets a popup saying to talk to the Kazra priestess in Oasis, and he is prevented from entering.

If he talks to the Kazrite priestess in Oasis, she asks him if he has returned with any artifacts (the turn in for Lost City). If he talks to the Vor priestess in Oasis, she says Veri is not a follow of Vor and refuses to talk.

So he is seemingly stuck with no way to do Lost City or to drop the quest. Is there a way a DM could help him out or remove the quest from his log so he can pick up the correct version?
Cometchaser
Knight
Knight

Post by Cometchaser »

Has a fix been implemented for this yet? My friend Veri is still stuck with Lost City [Kazra] in his quest log, and the Oasis priests still don't offer any help.

Would it be possible for you to reset that quest in his quest log? I PM'd DM_Eaze a few days ago to see if he could fix Veri's quest log, but haven't heard back yet (Not saying that to put him on blast, it's the holiday season so I imagine he's busy). Veri and I just recently hit level 40 and are looking to try tackling Lost City sometime soon.

Thank you for your time and for all the constant updates, driller.
Sakka
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Sakka »

I had my quests reset 2 days ago and was able to do Vor Lost City and have changed nothing since. I cannot zone into the lost city and the priest doesn't want to talk to me about it.

this is on Sakka The Delicate
madman1734
Commoner
Commoner

Post by madman1734 »

I picked up the Lost City Vor quest from Kazra priest, then I had both quest in my que. Now I only have the kazra Quest which will not work either.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be working now.
Cometchaser
Knight
Knight

Post by Cometchaser »

Thank you, driller! I can confirm my buddy Veri now has the correct Lost City [Vor] quest in his quest log, and is able to walk into the Lost City zone now.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Good to hear.
Kalaron
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Kalaron »

Today i told a friend to change god so we could run Lost city. Happened the same thing described at this post, he has the old version lost city [Kaz] on his journal and he is a Kazar follower now... tryed reloging / rest / etc... nothing. Should we wait until server reset to try again?