Shifter bug?

Report any bugs you find here.
Ragga Moofin
Commoner
Commoner

Shifter bug?

Post by Ragga Moofin »

The off-hand shield doesn't merge with the shifted forms, I tested on the official campaign and it works. Is the ability turned off on the server?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shifter bug?

Post by driller »

I will look into it.
Ragga Moofin wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:21 pm The off-hand shield doesn't merge with the shifted forms, I tested on the official campaign and it works. Is the ability turned off on the server?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I see nothing wrong, the offhand slots properties are copied to the skin like everything else. Might be glitch.
Ragga Moofin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ragga Moofin »

Quick update, It's not just the off-hand, but all equipped items do not merge on occasion. Strange one this.

Edit: Relogging afew times seemed to fix it.
Last edited by Ragga Moofin on Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Post by Mask-inc »

You have to un-equip and re-equip your gears, that should do the trick.
You have to do that if you die too.

I would suggest you read that post: https://blackstonekeep.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3138

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Ragga Moofin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ragga Moofin »

I've heard of some strange bugs with the shifter builds relating to item merges. I did re-equip all items and the problem still persisted. I logged out to test more, logged back in and the items merge again. I also noticed that some of the ac from items are stacking which they shouldn't be when shifted, i'm not complaining but does get confusing at times.
Gimili
Count
Count

Post by Gimili »

Ragga Moofin wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:26 pm I've heard of some strange bugs with the shifter builds relating to item merges. I did re-equip all items and the problem still persisted. I logged out to test more, logged back in and the items merge again. I also noticed that some of the ac from items are stacking which they shouldn't be when shifted, i'm not complaining but does get confusing at times.
I have a shifter, its a fun build, clunky and glitchy if you die. Relogg in and it should fix.
Gimili Lockbearer -Trusted Dwarf, friend of the elves.
Balrog- Right Hand Associate of Warlock the Evil
Morgoth- Kazrite General V.P. Of the Kazrites
Ragga Moofin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Ragga Moofin »

Quick update regarding the item merge glitch, resting seems to fix this 100% as far I know.
Omegon
Baron
Baron

Post by Omegon »

Also as a note, Resting whilst your shifted increases the chance of merged items being glitched.